The Dr. The Quarterback trapped me in the closet

lolz. So I won't write another review so soon (for you to complain further about special privileges) right off the back of my most recent memoir. However, I had a ton of fun yesterday evening and last night. ;-)

This vid is better than any review anyway at least you get to see the drama unfold.

For Chapter II just google:

R. Kelly - Trapped In The Closet Chapter 2
  • TheDr
  • 07-20-2014, 04:46 PM
LMFAO, really bruh!?! I just give you your prop's when I mention special privileges. I know how you like to feel special. She's good to all her customers my man. I'm sure you indeed had a helluva time. Looking forward to the review... Oh and that is one of R's more entertaining cuts. Hilarious!
LMFAO, really bruh!?! I just give you your prop's when I mention special privileges. I know how you like to feel special. She's good to all her customers my man. I'm sure you indeed had a helluva time. Looking forward to the review... Oh and that is one of R's more entertaining cuts. Hilarious! Originally Posted by TheDr
^ Lolz. I agree and well played Dr. well played. However, I'll play this cut so you'll never have to wonder why?

and pls don't be the guy at 2:55 min mark

play the game bro ;-)
LOL two dudes fighting over a hooker they both pay to fuck is awwwwwwwesome.

:le popcorn:
Wow...
This will bring sword fighting to a new level.
Which one gets to wear the dress first?
  • TheDr
  • 07-20-2014, 08:10 PM
Fighting? We're just bs'ing. Ya'll are the ones that need to chill. But you know what, please, continue. Don't let reality get in the way of your speculations. Makes for good copy. So by all means, you and your crew plz carry on...
LOL two dudes fighting over a hooker they both pay to fuck is awwwwwwwesome.

:le popcorn: Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

lol - you'd be surprised by my sense of humor. Now if you asked me the question posed by the beautiful lead singer (in the vid) I'm sure you'd just love my response. ;-)

"Don't Cha Wish"

lol - you'd be surprised by my sense of humor. Now if you asked me the question posed by the beautiful lead singer (in the vid) I'm sure you'd just love my response. ;-)

"Don't Cha Wish"

Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Just came to say I'd fuck all those chicks in that video.

As y'all were......

"Don't Cha Wish"

Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
This one's been done before, after ThatDude discovered the glory of Adorna Kisses´ pussy, challenging the territory of the good fireman...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=775797
This one's been done before, after ThatDude discovered the glory of Adorna Kisses´ pussy, challenging the territory of the good fireman...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=775797 Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Now that's funny! But Adorna's pussy does have me mesmerized. Hahahaha

The video finally showed up.
Why don't you guys PM each other this shit? I agree Alyssa is a great fuck, as many others do too, but thinking this 'BSing' or whatever you want to call it, helps her in anyway - is pretty retarded.

Actually,

And yea, kerwil - I'd suck a spray fart out Nicole Scherzingers ass. Bitch is fine.