Messed with the wrong store clerk!

Dumbass!!! The clerk should have stayed off tv. Now the retard is going to have a bunch of badass wannabees try to fight him, many of those carry weapons.
LOL. Off topic Dominique Sachse is still looking fine! I mean damn!
LOL. Off topic Dominique Sachse is still looking fine! I mean damn! Originally Posted by macksback
Yes she is . Hdh for sure
Yes, Dominique is still hot. Those brothers are coming back with guns. MMA don't help with bullets.
Yes, Dominique is still hot. Those brothers are coming back with guns. MMA don't help with bullets. Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
Unfortunately.....
LOL. Off topic Dominique Sachse is still looking fine! I mean damn! Originally Posted by macksback
Yes she is . Hdh for sure Originally Posted by Long nose
Yes, Dominique is still hot. Those brothers are coming back with guns. MMA don't help with bullets. Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
Hell yeah!

Hopefully the store owner hires armed security or straps himself.
Hopefully the store owner hires armed security or straps himself. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Habib ain't hiring shit.
I just had to post this. Lol

http://m.click2houston.com/news/gas-...ieves/27155936 Originally Posted by Hotboyz
Habib ain't hiring shit. Originally Posted by Russ38

Habib, is where you go for warm beer and sodas, and a restroom you can puke in once you smell it...
Habib, is where you go for warm beer and sodas, and a restroom you can puke in once you smell it... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Not to mention the over priced beef jerky and BBQ pork skins....they rape you on that shit....
Habib ain't hiring shit. Originally Posted by Russ38
I'm sure they will be armed.... A shoot out waiting to happen. Lol
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Ole boy at the end was running, pants falling down, and then he got knocked f out! Lol. He was down for the count. His head hit the car and his buddies left him.
I wonder if Channel 2 will cover the clerk's death?