How about this?

• 09-27-2019, 11:51 AM
As a monger who has been around this game a very long time, I'm in the middle of a really bad streak of no calls, no shows, and getting ghosted in parking lots after confirming appointments. Just got ghosted in the parking lot again today for the third time this month.

I'm sure we've all experienced a no-show or ghosting here and there, but it's seemed to have gotten worse here in Albany concerning the professionalism with local providers. The Take Care of Business skills of the local crowd is at an all-time low. Lots of missed appointments, lack of communication, ripoffs, ghosting, lack of choices, and overall poor performance is rampant in Albany.

Sure, there is a lot of times we are just as much at fault if not more. We are not without blame ourselves. We've done some pretty stupid shit too! But we are the customers here, we go shopping for what we want because we have money to spend. It's no different than buying something in a store and getting satisfied with your purchase. So let me make a proposition just for the fun of it.

Maybe Mongers and Providers should charge deposits to each other, so that each Party, guy or girl, doesn't waste each others time. As for the Providers, you get a deposit from the customer to ensure that he's going to show up. He doesn't show up, you keep the deposit. He does show up, you give it back. And for the Mongers, you could charge a deposit to ensure the girls going to show up on time and not leave you in the parking lot ghosted. Same rules apply here. She shows up on time and doesn't ghost you, then you give her the deposit back and maybe a small tip as an incentive to be on time. She doesn't show up, then you keep her deposit.

Just talking out loud here, because as a reliable and 100% on-time customer, I'm getting a little tired of driving all the way to Albany and sitting in the parking lot for nothing.
Id rather be stood up than leave deposits
Id rather be stood up than leave deposits Originally Posted by EGrayupstate
depends on the deposit
money no
bio load handing fee paid just before or right after. Not way before
  • 10-02-2019, 10:18 AM
And to add a little insult to injury, this one just this morning made a confirmed appointment with me and left me hanging outside without a word. 4th no-call no-show since Labor Day.

http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...-guaranteed/07
Whose ad is that the ad seems to have been taken down