Whatever

• 10-08-2019, 06:14 AM
Talked to this one this morning. She asked for a face pic. When I refused, she said send a dick pic. And when I said you need to give me a few minutes, because I can't pull off something like that so quickly sitting in an office cubicle, she proceeded to get very upset and snapped back at me. Not going anywhere near her or her fucked up attitude.

https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...s/660168486843
Dick pic as verification? Sounds legit.
She asked me for face pic this morning,I said no for my safety .its been 3hrs since I heard from her.saved time and no hassles.too bad shes cute as hell
She asked me for face pic this morning,I said no for my safety .its been 3hrs since I heard from her.saved time and no hassles.too bad shes cute as hell Originally Posted by Scoot642
It is scam
I sent a fake dick pic to see what the deal was, it's a scam.
I sent a fake dick pic to see what the deal was, it's a scam. Originally Posted by EGrayupstate
So was it a fake dick or a fake pic? Assume you sent the 10 inch variety.
Fake pic of a normal dick, not a monster
Because you can't send a pic of anyone else's dick or face for "verification" or anything. Bless her heart if someone told her that's what real screening is.
Because you can't send a pic of anyone else's dick or face for "verification" or anything. Bless her heart if someone told her that's what real screening is. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I've heard that some ladies require full legal name, real world contact information and proof ID for screening purposes!! WOWEE!! Then again, sometimes a dick pic is all you need...go figure!!
yikes !!! a face or dick pic for screening verification????. sure you want to be meeting up with a lady who accepts face pics/dick pics as screening verification?................. ........ good luck and dont get "STUNG" by those "STINGING bees"
See Hobby's review: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2671633

She's legit, even if her screening is not..
Ladies I totally understand screening for your safety, but since there is such a difference in standards, what do you require?
Ed,

Read your PM's Please!

DD
Ed,

Read your PM's Please!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
DD,
Read your PM's Please!
Ed
Had someone wanted dick pick with me holding fingers in peace sign to know it Me n to know I was serious n presumably as LE check. Told her no just moving on