Striking Out

How do you get laid in CNY? I reached out to seven providers, SEVEN!! and I can’t get any action. Two got back to me but we can’t connect for different reasons but never heard back from the other five. That’s ridiculous. Must be they don’t need the cash
How do you get laid in CNY? I reached out to seven providers, SEVEN!! and I can’t get any action. Two got back to me but we can’t connect for different reasons but never heard back from the other five. That’s ridiculous. Must be they don’t need the cash Originally Posted by randyhardman68
Girls can schedule ads well ahead of time, so they might be running on days when they not working. Plenty of other reasons as you can imagine. Your % seems about right and what I saw in another locale when I was there. Also, some girls prefer or just look at texts n not answer calls, or vice versa. Unless girl says something in ad, for anyone new I often try both. Btw, it works in both directions, lot of guys call with little intention of setting up date either then or in future, so an unknown number more likely to be ignored in favor of a regular or whatever. It helps, assuming it true, to say u looking to meet n give an approximate time.
I'm certain this post will make the ladies flock to you. Good move!! Would have been better if you just named all the providers that didn't respond to you in a timely manner so that we could debate their reliability or, at least, see the quality of the ladies you are calling out here.

Maybe they are lousy at TCB? Maybe you're just impatient? Maybe your approach is bad? Maybe they have high levels of screening that takes time? We don't know all the facts here and your incredulous post may, or may not, be warranted.

Anyway, good luck getting a response to your requests....now.
OP......I'm in CNY .. and IMO I think its safe to say, (going by the wording in your post) its your approach !

did you fully read the ads? did the ads specify that you visit their personal website and contact through their website and you didnt ? did the ads specify no texting and you texted? did the ads specify to call but you texted instead? did the ads specify that you text and you called instead? did you offer screening info and ref's?
did you send a text with the oh so welcoming "you avail?" or did you call and say " are you avail?", without properly introducing yourself when you contacted these ladies? It's all about the approach sweetie! ....... I know most of us ladies will just ignore someone who dosent follow simple instructions on HOW to contact us

just saying
Easy everybody I was just expressing frustration at not being able to connect yesterday. Most of the ladies I reached out to were ladies I’ve seen many times before. We just couldn’t make it work. No need to dissect my approach or comment on something you know absolutely nothing about.