Heard about sting in Omaha!

Is it true?? I heard some noice on sipsap.
Any one know for sure?
I believe that is true. Around 16th and Howard
Link??? More info???

Pm me plz
I saw a reference to it on the web site of one of the local news stations.
There was a sting this weekend in Lincoln that has generated several news stories.

Are you sure you found an article for the one in Omaha that is rumored to be taking place?
There was a sting this weekend in Lincoln that has generated several news stories.

Are you sure you found an article for the one in Omaha that is rumored to be taking place? Originally Posted by xfrankthetankx
No, I'm not sure. I looked again and it refers to Lincoln residents, or Omaha residents travelling to Lincoln.
I believe there was a bust this weekend. I had a few numbers contact me that I believed to be LE. PM me for info. It's that time of year you guys. Stick to Eccie and reputable girls/guys!!
Also be safe with everyone, learn from what happened in KC .
If you don't know what happened in KC, go check their boards as it has been heavily discussed (and heavily covered by local KC media as well).

For those that travel to KC, (frequently or infrequently) unless you want to go thru a very invasive (to some) screening stick to ladies you know down there.
ditto...screen and screen again!

ladies not ALL money is good money
If you don't know what happened in KC, go check their boards as it has been heavily discussed (and heavily covered by local KC media as well).

For those that travel to KC, (frequently or infrequently) unless you want to go thru a very invasive (to some) screening stick to ladies you know down there. Originally Posted by xfrankthetankx
Yep, so far this year, they ran ops in Independence, KCMO, and OPKS. Possibly in Topeka, Wichita, Olathe, and Lawrence too.

Screen well, and stick to people you trust/know.