Dine and Dash Jaida/Jayda

Ok, been wanting to give a heads up to my fellows about a dine and dash girl of STG. I pulled a noob move on Saturday that I keep kicking myself on.

Been hitting up a lot of #'s here recently, I lost my status recently (hence this thread here and not in the men's section) and had been looking for a date only to get no response or can't seem to find a mutual date/time.

Thought I'd finally hit on a date last Saturday evening with Jaida/Jayda from STG.

Meet at a no-tell-motel off MLK. After seeing that she's real and matched the AD, nuked the text messages (that's a long story why).

She asked for the donation up-front which should have been a clue, and I did. She asked for me to wash my hands due to COVID and I obliged. While I was doing that, boom out the door she went, me none the wiser.

Turned around and knew immediately I got screwed, figuratively.

Been searching for her AD so that I could link it but can't find it now but it had Fayetteville/Ft. Smith on the location. She's thin, maybe 5'5", 110 or so, shoulder length raven hair, early to mid 20'.

What kills me is that she went all out for the show. Left a purse (cheap one), notes on a piece of paper of "to-do's", some Arby's sack with a drink that was still cold.

I'll give her creds for putting on a show....she got me good.

So...BOLO for her. Her pics on there do match. If you have doubts hit me up and I'll look at the AD and see if it's her.

Will advise if/when I have anything else to help you all.

-A
AH HA!...I was wrong, it's Jayla! and I found it. Her tag line is "Your New Favorite!! Classy, Naughty, Little Hottie With A Booty!!" and her nuber is 4793689364.
...and I should have logged on here first and double checked. Seems this is her gig! https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ighlight=jayla
She got me too, dude. Same way. Came all the way down to Benton. She has her a method that’s for sure. Fake purse full of random bullshit to give it some heft, wads of paper towels, empty shampoo bottles, paper, etc. The short version of a long story, she distracted me and bounced, leaving behind the purse and random personal items. That’s how she gets you to think she isn’t really leaving. Straight con artist. Lol. I’ve noticed she has done this multiple times to different people. Stay away from this one fellas. She’s fine, sells herself as the real deal before she shows up, sends real pics and she’s hot as hell. Seriously, just say no.
I'm so sorry that happened to y'all! She must not realize that if she is attractive, she could make a lot more money actually providing great service and obtaining repeat clientele instead of screwing a nice guy over one time.
That's just sad and dumb! By doing that she is
1. F'ing up better opportunities (as Hannah said) killing the hen instead of collecting golden eggs
2. Messing up for other providers(since clients will be cautious)
3. Putting herself and client in potentially dangerous situation(karma is a bitch)
4. Developing attitude that takes her nowhere but downhill