Don’t be weird

Emailing/texting/calling over and over, stupid questions, wanting to chat about service before meeting, asking ‘is it really you in the photos’, questioning the screening process, negotiating donations, being aggressive, sending unsolicited dick pics, etc etc etc ...

There should be an etiquette book for some of you. READ my website k bye LoL
Is really that you in those pics G?

Sorry -- I can't help being weird. It comes naturally.
Lol- this should be fun...
......I just need to make time to see you Giabella........make it to Lincoln a bit more now but omaha still out of range lol.
damn i need me a dose of Gia!!!! sexy!!!
I think guys forget about some of the silliness that you ladies have to go through. Which surprises us that try to be respectful.

Of course with those pictures it is hard to think with the big head.
She’s real folks!!!!!!!! And yes, she’s that beautiful
I agree Gia .. You look amazing ��
Don’t Get Weird On Me Babe is my favorite Lloyd Cole album
I think it is a normal to negotiate and ask if pics are recent . However , I do agree with your other comments .

Many providers are willing to negotiate and understand a hobbyist has concerns if he has never seen you .

The art of the sale . Most everything is up for negotiation if you have the courage to ask .
Negotiating my rates will get you blocked! If you have to ask if my photos are recent go somewhere else. My website stays updated and my rates only change if I am running a special. Most providers run their business the same.
Crystal clear . You must have all the business you need .
Crystal clear . You must have all the business you need . Originally Posted by FightFan

You really don't get it. Quality providers don't negotiate rates, never have, never will.
Au contraire mon frère . I do get it. Crystal in fact . I was making a point that it is common practice to negotiate even if the negotiation ends in full price . To ask if the pics are accurate seems like a legitimate question .

To dismiss anyone who asks about pics or tries to negotiate is quite harsh.

It appears you have soft spot for this particular provider .
Gia's being nice.
I know a gal that threw her communicator into a fireplace in an attempt to burn a timewaster alive.
It was a nice melted blob later.