Fantasy Sex with Olympion Hotties

I can only imagine what it would be like to get it done with one of the Beach Volleyball Babes. I just watch the matches and sizzle in my recliner.

I mean: Tanned, toned, fit and all legs!

Some of the women gymnasts are also amazing to think about but they are so tiny. . . . but flexible as a slinky!

Divers too in so many ways . . . they all make reach for my heart medicine.

Can't wait for the Sports Illustrated all-nude issue, or playboy, Maxim etc.
I think you are all alone (or no one else would admit it in public) about being turned on by barely into their teens, teenage gymnasts. Although, there was one guy in the Dallas area that was, but he does not post at all anymore, but his handle is still active.
The Nordic track girls are pretty hot!
  • BLM69
  • 08-05-2021, 11:06 AM
Them chicks have great bodies, tricks are just use to over paying for below average now a days. The runners are built better than the volleyball players
I am only talking about women of LEGAL age here. Biles, Reisman Marony and Skinner are all in their twenties for instance.

Anyway, "It" is a nice way to day-dream at the bus stop etc.
  • Twain
  • 08-06-2021, 03:21 PM
I'd be happy with just the Pole Vaulters.
U one sick mother fucking bitch pedifile. We done no what you ment. I like dat white pussy but only 18 up
  • BLM69
  • 08-06-2021, 04:51 PM
They'll all look of legal age to me, where can I find a woman with a tight athletic body on this site? I won't hold my breath
In this area finding a skinny hooker would be a score
In this area finding a skinny hooker would be a score Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Guess thats why some guys go to Strip Clubs and try to recruit OTC action later on. A pole dancer can be a tight unit.
should be a pay and play if you can catch 'em you can fuck 'em business and recruit the track girls. Might fuck a couple of the white girls but ain't no way to catch one of those black chicks. They can fly.
How about a harem of the artistic gymnastics groups?
I'll bet those pole vaulters can dance!
should be a pay and play if you can catch 'em you can fuck 'em business and recruit the track girls. Might fuck a couple of the white girls but ain't no way to catch one of those black chicks. They can fly. Originally Posted by bill sins
You white folks r sumthang else. Nuther racesim remark twards the sisters now. Surprised u didn't say they run fast cause they ansisters had to run from da lions and tigers in afrika or from the popo after a rober. Smnh systemik racistem and no body even seen it