what is your success rate for meeting new providers?

Just curious to know how much success you have with contacting the next providers you would like to see.....it seems like i have to contact 7 different providers to get through a door and see one of them.

The area I live in is smaller in population so there is no scene here, my closest action is 2 to 5 hours away going one way, but if I’m going to be in the scene it’s either move or travel. Move is not really an option.

Some providers I have met several times, so it’s not totally a hit and run and onto the next.

I know there are flaky ones out there, I have been ghosted about 6 times in the last ten minutes when I should be getting the final address.....salvaged half of those to ones I had seen before.

About the only day I can session is Saturday, maybe a Sunday morning if inside that 2 hour radius. I know a lot of road girls take weekends off, always have to check which days “the 13th, 14th, and 15th of December “ are on to see if one of those are a Saturday.....most not.

Have tried to avoid early saturday mornings with young providers as have been ghosted the most in this situation, I’m thinking they went out the night before and a hangover is now priority.....but it could be overbooking or a steady client or better deal came up and I was bumped.

I also wonder when I give them my phone number, if they check the area code prefix, see that I live hours away, and just think I’m a time waster and dismiss my sincere session inquiries. Sometimes I state the area I live in, and explain that this is a sincere request to meet. My contact through emails or texts has been polite and professional......I understand using tacky or tasteless language and avoid that behavior as it is greatly rejected.

Have had around 50 sessions, most before I joined here and a couple I didn’t write reviews on here because before the session the provider requested no review to keep her perceived volume low. I respected those requests. Of those 50 I only had to cancel one, that was 2 days before as I was sick and didn’t know what my status would be the day of the session, didn’t want to share illness with her, and this gave her a chance to fill that schedule opening. I thought that was the correct thing to do.

I’m in my mid 50’s does age play a factor??? Hygiene is good, shave up chest and junk.....leave fresh showered in a cold car, long runs try to shower at motel or providers incall......do they assume I’m 5 hours away and will just look like I ran a marathon before walking through the door?

Other thoughts are I may be on some blacklist somewhere, would appreciate a link or something to check my status out.

All seems strange but it seems like I should have a better success than one in seven.....but for whatever ramblings I spoke of above that is the ratio I’m at. Is this normal across the industry or for you?

Could use some input from clients and providers on this one......what you all do in the writing and reading of emails to gain success or in the reading part to weed out clients you don’t want to see.....Thanks
War & Peace ???
War & Peace ??? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yeah, I wanted to post the whole equation to get a more accurate response, I didn’t want to leave a part out that someone else would probably just ask me about, like whether or not I did “ this or that”.......

Long, yeah......not looking for a Pulitzer Prize in literature, just trying to open some more doors maybe thinking for others it’s not so flaky or hit and miss as it is for me......is it just that flaky an industry?
An older friend once told me, 'the quality of woman depends on where you find her.'
I'm sure every market is different.
Depends on who you are trying to see. Where are you finding these ladies? If it’s a site like Skip the Games or Erotic Monkey, those are mostly scammers and fakes. If it’s p411, then that is another matter entirely. More information is needed.

It is often very rare that I get flaked on but it requires research and finding the right lady.
I used this have this problem a lot more back in say... 2017. Now in 2020 or 2021, it's not common for a girl to cancel on me or ghost me if we have confirmed an appointment. I have had to reschedule a few, but outright ghosting is extremely rare.

What is far more common is to not get a response during initial communication. If I am still talking to the girl about things like whether she offers video chat verification, or whether she knows other providers who can vouch for her, etc... Then it is not uncommon at all for me to get ghosted. Probably because the girl I'm talking to ripped off someone else's pictures or is just touring the city for a day, only to leave tomorrow. Scammers often abandon communication when they realize they can't prove they are legit and you aren't taking the bait. This happens a lot, and it might not be any fault of your own.

The only blacklist site I am aware of right now is that operates on a national basis is VerifyHim.com But... in order to run your info through there you need to either be a sex worker who has access to it, or know one who is willing to do you a favor. You'd also need to provide your personal info...

Are you renting hotel rooms for the sole purpose of seeing providers? If so I discourage that... that can leave you on the hook for the bill if she bails. Plus it leaves your name on the registry which can eventually cause suspicion to hotel staff if they have nothing better to do with their time and you are using the same hotel over and over. Unless I have a hotel room already, for example due to traveling, I outright refuse outcall. If she doesn't offer incall and I don't already have a room, the process stops there. Miss K is the only woman I've ever made an exception to that rule for since 2017. And even with her... I don't book the room until about 2 hours prior to the appointment once I've spoken to her to make sure there won't be any last minute cancellations.
Great post.

I have my favorites, so I don't see a lot of new providers.

I have to do a lot of recon before I pull the trigger.

Batting 0 for the last 13.
In 99.99% of the time, I haven't had a problem meeting with a provider who I wanted to see. All of the providers were on p411, except for one which I did meet, so maybe that's why the meetings came to fruition.

Now there was one p411 provider who didn't reply to my appointment requests which I submitted on two separate occasions. She's on my DNS list now.

I also schedule dates at least a week in advance, so maybe that helps. At least it has for me.
Try me on for size.
On eccie, the quality and punctuality is good. On list crawler and all that, you can call or text 40 women and get maybe 2 timely responses. On those sites, the women you do meet are gonna be rushed and are gonna mess with their phone the whole time.
Depends on who you are trying to see. Where are you finding these ladies? If it’s a site like Skip the Games or Erotic Monkey, those are mostly scammers and fakes. If it’s p411, then that is another matter entirely. More information is needed.

It is often very rare that I get flaked on but it requires research and finding the right lady. Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy88
I have looked at both of those websites, I consider STG to be about the worst out there but I try to find their ads on multiple websites to see how serious the women are about the trade. I look a lot on tryst and generally branch out from there to erotic monkey, STG, adult look, Eros. I need to sign up at P411, seems to be the most legit. Was at the erotic review but I don’t trust that site since the feds took hold of it......don’t know what tracing software they may have installed, don’t need my RW info in their grasp.
I used this have this problem a lot more back in say... 2017. Now in 2020 or 2021, it's not common for a girl to cancel on me or ghost me if we have confirmed an appointment. I have had to reschedule a few, but outright ghosting is extremely rare.

What is far more common is to not get a response during initial communication. If I am still talking to the girl about things like whether she offers video chat verification, or whether she knows other providers who can vouch for her, etc... Then it is not uncommon at all for me to get ghosted. Probably because the girl I'm talking to ripped off someone else's pictures or is just touring the city for a day, only to leave tomorrow. Scammers often abandon communication when they realize they can't prove they are legit and you aren't taking the bait. This happens a lot, and it might not be any fault of your own.

The only blacklist site I am aware of right now is that operates on a national basis is VerifyHim.com But... in order to run your info through there you need to either be a sex worker who has access to it, or know one who is willing to do you a favor. You'd also need to provide your personal info...

Are you renting hotel rooms for the sole purpose of seeing providers? If so I discourage that... that can leave you on the hook for the bill if she bails. Plus it leaves your name on the registry which can eventually cause suspicion to hotel staff if they have nothing better to do with their time and you are using the same hotel over and over. Unless I have a hotel room already, for example due to traveling, I outright refuse outcall. If she doesn't offer incall and I don't already have a room, the process stops there. Miss K is the only woman I've ever made an exception to that rule for since 2017. And even with her... I don't book the room until about 2 hours prior to the appointment once I've spoken to her to make sure there won't be any last minute cancellations. Originally Posted by Pangolier
Yes, most common to not get a response after the initial contact, and yes, I don’t go about renting motel rooms just to hope an outcall will happen. I have rented rooms but that was when I was traveling and knew I was going to overnight, then it was a matter of finding a provider, usually a few days or a week before because most legit providers want references and the whole process takes more than a few hours. Then if she ghosted me it wasn’t a loss on the room because I was staying overnight anyway. The only cost I have really had on ghosting has been time and gas and the usual disappointment that follows.
Great post.

I have my favorites, so I don't see a lot of new providers.

I have to do a lot of recon before I pull the trigger.

Batting 0 for the last 13. Originally Posted by Fizley
I do a lot of recon myself just to see if they’re legit, I honestly question the ads found on just one website that list just a phone number and “call me when you are ready to meet”.......reeks of spam or LE......tough to TOFTT knowing it could be a trap.

The 0fer 13 seems familiar to me, I’m assuming you are hunting in a local metropolis looking for local girls.....I just have a feeling that some providers dismiss my initial contact as insincere and judge me as a time waster considering the distance, but I’m realizing that the industry is just that fickle and flaky and there are some solid providers with good TCB skills and then there are the rest, who are hit and miss.
On eccie, the quality and punctuality is good. On list crawler and all that, you can call or text 40 women and get maybe 2 timely responses. On those sites, the women you do meet are gonna be rushed and are gonna mess with their phone the whole time. Originally Posted by tinypenis

1 our of 20, or 5% are considered to be qualified. Sounds like pretty good odds, considering the natural reject rate on our part.
I have looked at both of those websites, I consider STG to be about the worst out there but I try to find their ads on multiple websites to see how serious the women are about the trade. I look a lot on tryst and generally branch out from there to erotic monkey, STG, adult look, Eros. I need to sign up at P411, seems to be the most legit. Was at the erotic review but I don’t trust that site since the feds took hold of it......don’t know what tracing software they may have installed, don’t need my RW info in their grasp. Originally Posted by sexykarma
P411 is as close to an ideal solution as it gets. Not without its flaws but I think to maximize your opportunity for success, I recommend it. Then once you accumulate OKs, then it becomes much easier as you establish a history.