Hey guys

Was just writing to let you guys know Tuesday will be my last day. Will probably cont. To see a select few but I will be requesting my profile be taken down, number changed etc. I am letting you guys know because if I don't return in may I wanted to thank everyone, guys and the girls for giving me an awesome experience in the hobby. I can truly say I've had a really great time because of everyone and I really wish everyone the best life possible! Everyone I mean everyone on here is still a person behind their handles and let's try not to forget that . We're all awesome thank you guys!

Omg I almost forgot happy holidays lol
Good luck and all the best.
You are a class act, and always fun to be around. Wishing you the best of luck, and stay in touch!
  • bam71
  • 10-21-2015, 12:41 PM
You are a special lady . Best of luck in everything you plan on doing.
Best of luck and well wishes to you
Best wishes & good luck to you
You shall be missed VB!
You are a very classy, beautiful lady. I wish you the best
Pig
Pig Originally Posted by Scroggy12
who?
The consortium of men and women that can't stand you are elated about your departure, a true trick and hook - for everyone who is saying goodbye there are others that despise you VB - don't come back, just be a mom
Just wondering why you post on something that is this old. Are you running out of things to do with your hands.
Pig Originally Posted by Scroggy12
The consortium of men and women that can't stand you are elated about your departure, a true trick and hook - for everyone who is saying goodbye there are others that despise you VB - don't come back, just be a mom Originally Posted by Mtnliving
You say you want nothing to do with the drama, yet Piggy back Frank TreeLewis's bullshit post from a year old thread?

WOW! Forrest Gump ain't got nothing on you son.....

PK
Didn't look at the post date white knight, if you only knew - touchie white knight!!!
Didn't look at the post date white knight, if you only knew - touchie white knight!!! Originally Posted by Mtnliving
You sir, are a complete and utter WING NUT! If you think I WK for anyone, especially VB. I saw the girl ONE time 4 or5 yrs ago. WTF! \

Do you even KNOW the definition of 'consortium'? I mean, really....You and frank are a 'consortium'? I don't think you actually understand the word.

Inconceivable !!
PK