Texas "Spankstock"

SPANKSTOCK", the Texas All-State Spanking Party, will be back in Dallas in 2010. March 12-14 to be exact. Join spankos from all over the USA and the world for an amazing three days of spanking fun! Last year's party included dozens of spanking models, implement vendors, the Naughty Boys spanking Party, demonstrations from some of the spanking world's most respected experts, spanking book authors, the biggest Texas Spanking Vendor Fair in history, two catered dinners, a spanking machine, pirates, wenches, a cannon (yes, I said a cannon), video and photography sessions,7 themed play areas (there'll be 8 this year), Suite Parties with a number of spanking celebrities, and, oh yes, 178 spankos all ready to give and receive spankings!!

Come join us in the Big D for a truly fantastic spanking party!

PM for contact info
Sounds like a spanking good time.
Have you been a bad girl Miss Rain ? do you need to be taught a lessom missy? OVER MY KNEE RIGHT NOW MISSY!
lol--mmmmmm wish i could go
Every good slut needs a spanking...

Can I have a spankin' Sir?
Attached Images File Type: jpg submissive2.JPG (23.3 KB, 226 views)
Wow, what a turn on. You do need a spankin TexasStar!
Wow, what a turn on. You do need a spankin TexasStar! Originally Posted by lilsmurf
I'm always ready for one,
Isn't the International Master/slave competition soon? I keep thinking Austin, but I could be wrong?
Bad girl!!!!