Squirting; Turn-On Or Turn-Off?

I'm curious how men and other providers feel about squirting.

Men- Do you find squirting to be a turn-on or not and why do you feel that way?

I am a multi orgasmic squirter and want to know if this is something that I should emphasize in my advertising. I have some clients that really appreciate it, but other clients seem a little intimidated by it. I can't orgasm without doing it, so it would really spoil it for me if I have to suppress it.

How does everyone else feel about it?
SqUIRT AWaY!! I have only been able to get an ex to squirt only once. And it was alot!!! She was embarrassed but I knew what had happened and LOVED it!! Nobody else has been able to do that to her. Now keep in mind she was 44 and I was 29 or 30 at the time.
Men- Do you find squirting to be a turn-on or not and why do you feel that way?

I can't orgasm without doing it, so it would really spoil it for me if I have to suppress it.
Originally Posted by curvesanmore
Being Sessions are best when both parties are enjoying, and knowing it is part of your O, then by all means it should be loved (never suppressed) and seen as a sign that you are enjoying the session as well.

Being I just had a session with BDS, third session, the first of which I got the pleasure of getting her SQUIRT, and made that session top all the rest, although they were all GREAT MIND BLOWING sessions. It also gave a new meaning to the Acronym CIMTCNQNS (turnabout is always fair play) for me, being I was Dining when it happened.
you had me at squirt
  • greko
  • 01-14-2011, 03:18 PM
HUGE TURN-ON!! I love it!
Please, squirt away!
i've been with two women who squired. one from FIV and clit licking, the other from cowgirl. in both cases, it wasnt gushers, more like warm trickles on me or near me.
it was pleasurable and, in a way, complimentary that i was able to help them get there.

i dont go out of my way to find such women, but dont shy away from it either.
As with the quivers, I love knowing that I have pleased someone that much. I usually go for three-to-one: three for you for every one for me.
It's absolutely without a doubt one of my favorite things. I love it!
Love it.
Licking my clit just the right way will make me squirt. My reviews speak for themselves on that subject.
NO THANKS!!! I DON'T LIKE THE SENSATION OF BEING PEE'ED ON!!!

I had an ex-girlfriend that was a squirter and I did not particularly care for it.

But that is just me and WALDT.

Sails
i like it because when its so wet it starts 'talkin' to me
Should be a worthwhile thing to advertise if you can, there seems to be a pretty good market for squirting.

Not really my thing, personally, but no huge turn off either. Just give me fair warning if you're a squirter and my face will be in the splash zone.
...where is "hate it"? It's piss!

Unlike most of you non pussy getting motherfuckers (excluding when you pay) I have had a handful of squirters. One squirted so often, so much, it was gross and annoying. The female body is designed to intake fluid, not the opposite.

Whatever floats your boat though piss drinkers!