Ncns report

Samgar99 just ncns me, he confirm the morning and then ghosted
Did he have an address
Yes
That dude doesn't know what he missed out on. His loss.
Century!!!! U always know how to make me smile!
Century!!!! U always know how to make me smile! Originally Posted by MissJaye
That smile lights up a room. Glad I could help.
  • RoxyG
  • 11-20-2018, 04:57 PM
Samgar99 just ncns me, he confirm the morning and then ghosted Originally Posted by MissJaye

Hey pretty lady... check your PMs when you get a chance
If you scroll up, I'm sandwiched between MJ and RoxyG. That seems like fun!
Sorry to hear this. Hopefully I can see you real soon and makeup for his loss
Yes Originally Posted by MissJaye
Well that sucks sorry girly!
From the hobbiest prospective, I typically over communicate as providers often booI k the hotel and have expenses. If a provider flakes on me at most I am out gas. This makes me look at flakes differently. I look at flakes as a way to get out of the house. I usually sent a text about an hour befere I leave. If she doesn't reply, I consider the appointment cancelled. If she replies I know its on. About a half hour before I send a text "should be on time." When I arrive I sent a text saying "here". If she does not reply to the text I wait 10 minutes, getting out of the car and going for a walk. If she has not responded by end of my walk I consider it a flake.

I use this flake as an opportunity to find a new resturant or bar and grill. I have been known to sent a text with a picture my beer and food with a Thank You for not wasting my money. If the provider/hobbiest is not willing to give you the common courtesy to let you know they cannot make it, chances are they would have been a problem.

Consider it a good thing they did not show.