specific request

after having more than few bad experiences with appointments in the city I have decided to look elsewhere. I have been followed to my car, approached by less than questionable characters, and even threatened a few times. and im not talking about inner city. I have decided its just not worth it anymore. Its not the providers, its the neighborHOODS. So I am ISO a provider with an incall in a VERY safe area of the city, suburb or DECENT hotel to see on a regular basis. Someone attractive who does bbbj. any thoughts or suggestions appreciated.
Location?
rochester
me
I don't know how you guys do it.
Maybe you follow the wrong head into bad situations like that.
There are tons of awesome girls on here that don't have that issue.
There is the erotic review, p411, naughty reviews, room service 2000, my provider guide, and so on where you can find good girls.
Seeing a VP doesn't always mean you are safe but at least you can do your home work that way.
me Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
That girl is hot.
I hear that AJ is too.
Most definitely!
RP,
I'm off Park Ave by Oxford.
+1

RP,
I'm off Park Ave by Oxford. Originally Posted by Angel14609
+1

Both great ladies and great safe clean incall locations.
Not all parts of the city are that bad. South/South East side is pretty good (Park & Oxford area were mentioned.) Stay away from the North side, especially along Norton, and the SouthWest side of city near airport (came out of a date and had four RPD cars a few houses down.) If you have questions about certain areas, ask away, someone on the site can tell you how safe/unsafe an area is.
how is the southwedge area?
also cornhill area?
how is the southwedge area? Originally Posted by rp1982
that's where I am...it's fine...hipster central
also cornhill area? Originally Posted by rp1982
LMAO!