Death?

I haven't been on much and I am more of a lurker than anything but recent events got me thinking.
Big surprise a PT riddled girl died but why are her reviews open for comment and things still up?
What if my fat ass chokes on some skittles and I die?
What if one of our local idiots gets stabbed to death by a pimp while getting a $15 bj in some no tell motel?
I wouldn't want my account still up and my reviews open for comment
What is supposed to happen?
please..lets be kind in regards to those have passed...no need for "inyourface" ...smh..
compassion goes a long way...

this might help..
#32 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.
I didn't see this locked.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1200314
Maybe this whole situation should be some kind of a sticky.
Hypertension, the silent killer. Cellulite may indicate health concerns

Lmao I'm sure people with cellulite and hypertension have to worry about that, neither of us have toI think the entire situation is sad especially all of the enabling that led to it. I hope everything gets locked and shut down. I also hope that it's a wakeup call to her friends.
Good that this board has an exxxpert on both cellulite and hypertension....
Big surprise a PT riddled girl died : Originally Posted by *ShannahS*
Glad you're so sympathetic.

elg......
I was friends with Salem for the past 14 months, and I'd like to say that I'd rather all references to her and reviews of her NOT be deleted. For me, it is a reminder of the time I've known her -all the time, the good and the bad.

(I know that posting here may cause some people to wonder or critique what I may have done or not done to help or hurt her. Understand that just as I haven't posted here in the 14 months I've had an account I probably won't post again about this.)
SalemsLot posting about Salem. How interesting. Almost poetic in a way.
I do not support the removal of the reviews and posts by/about a member/provider who meets their demise. You make your choices, live and die by them.

This enabling bullshit is ridiculous. Is every citizen of Toronto enabling Rob Ford by paying taxes? Ponderous and without merit, the enabling argument. The bad guys aren't the 'enablers' who pay the girls, its the miscreants who text and call working girls every day pretending to make friends and weasel a lower price. Manipulating the heart and the pursestrings, pretending to be saddened by a passing while the other browser windows are seeking the next opportunity. Own it.
I didn't see this locked.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1200314
Maybe this whole situation should be some kind of a sticky. Originally Posted by *ShannahS*

If I'm reading the rules correctly, the past reviews aren't locked. The only thing that's locked is the announcement of said event.

MTny
I wouldn't want my account still up and my reviews open for comment What is supposed to happen? Originally Posted by *ShannahS*
Will with orders to your executor to remove all of your eccie reviews.

MTny
Glad you're so sympathetic.

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
Well that was kinda my first thought too... eh.
I do not support the removal of the reviews and posts by/about a member/provider who meets their demise. You make your choices, live and die by them.

This enabling bullshit is ridiculous. Is every citizen of Toronto enabling Rob Ford by paying taxes? Ponderous and without merit, the enabling argument. The bad guys aren't the 'enablers' who pay the girls, its the miscreants who text and call working girls every day pretending to make friends and weasel a lower price. Manipulating the heart and the pursestrings, pretending to be saddened by a passing while the other browser windows are seeking the next opportunity. Own it. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Totally. 👏👍
I do not support the removal of the reviews and posts by/about a member/provider who meets their demise. You make your choices, live and die by them. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
This was a topic of discussion at a recent meeting.
I'm sure that it would be a logistical nightmare to remove all of the posts.

I'm sure that it would be relatively easy to remove the reviews... but I don't know what purpose it would serve. Those You Tube videos are going to live on forever and are easily found. It's the internet. It's forever.