Oooohhhhh laaaalaaaaa yum

So it looks like I will be extending my trip and I will be staying in Buffalo till Saturday and then I'll be heading down to Syracuse and staying till Monday.....also a few of us are meeting up at the Allen Club tmrw night for a few drinks ....if anyone cares to join in all are welcome ....
On another note I'm looking for someone to take some new photos of me ....experience is required.....text or pm to apply !!
Hope everyone's having a great night .....mwuahhhhh
Xoxoxo,
Samantha
Also I will be traveling west every other week from now on....
So it looks like I will be extending my trip and I will be staying in Buffalo till Saturday and then I'll be heading down to Syracuse and staying till Monday.....also a few of us are meeting up at the Allen Club tmrw night for a few drinks ....if anyone cares to join in all are welcome ....
On another note I'm looking for someone to take some new photos of me ....experience is required.....text or pm to apply !!
Hope everyone's having a great night .....mwuahhhhh
Xoxoxo,
Samantha Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
i have a lot of experience :P but you didn't specify what kind.
Club tmrw night for a few drinks ....if anyone cares to join in all are welcome ....
On another note I'm looking for someone to take some new photos of me ....experience is required..... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
I would suggest you talk to Ben Dover he does pics.
yeah I'm not interested in trading services ....
I would suggest you talk to Ben Dover he does pics. Originally Posted by Angel14609
yeah I'm not interested in trading services .... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Wouldn't it be beneficial for both parties involved? This way your not paying for the pics he's getting something out of it as well and you get the professional pics you desire, I actually see it as a win win for both parties
Wouldn't it be beneficial for both parties involved? This way your not paying for the pics he's getting something out of it as well and you get the professional pics you desire, I actually see it as a win win for both parties Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Exchange rate issue?
Exchange rate issue? Originally Posted by amishgangster
Sounds like it might be
dang I was tired and was getting ill.
But it was worth the wait.
Wouldn't it be beneficial for both parties involved? This way your not paying for the pics he's getting something out of it as well and you get the professional pics you desire, I actually see it as a win win for both parties Originally Posted by rodeomann22
It is a prevalent theme for hooktards to show disdain for hagglers. They don't respond well when asked if they pay full price without question in other venues. This is not personal to the OP, who I haven't dealt with, but I should hope if she doesn't want to trade she'll pay.

Trading can work, but why not just have both parties pay the fair rate for services received? I assume she doesn't want to trade because her snatch is worth more than the camera. Which it is. But twenty minutes with it? For only a few pics? Touched up? Shopped? Printed? On a thumb drive with logos and the phone number over the center so no one else uses it? CBJ? Mpops? Outcall? Lot of variables to consider.