Ladies, if you do BBBJs, what screening, if any, do you do???

If a hobbyist would offer a fresh off the printer copy of his STD screening I could do this, depending on what the fella ate earlier it doesn't taste bad. I do scoff at men who've never tasted their own insisting that we must swallow.

especially professionally.

now, in my personal play....... Originally Posted by MistressOlympia
If they can actually show me the screening it's no problem. Unfortunately, for reasons I understand, most guys wouldn't do that. I would probably just state my conditions as opposed to saying I don't do it at all, because that's not true. If it's a big deal to them, I'm sure they can meet that, if not, then it's a no go. I think that the things you do in your personal play are the things you should be most excited about professionally, because you'll actually enjoy them, so I don't want to cross it off completely. Originally Posted by MistressOlympia
The above comments in another thread made me wonder what screening, if any, providers who offer BBBJ (either CIM or NQNS or swallow) do. Please contribute and offer opinions.
Well in her particular case you might want to note shes a dominatrix.

And maybe marketing herself as such.....makes the advent of having the ability to control data collected from a guys real life health info and his diet choice days or hours before the meeting helps cater to her preference and his need to be dominated and controlled. On that note and that note only I could understand it.
even if you show me a report from 24 hours before we meet that is means nothing...you could have been with someone that morning and not told me..so reports are really useless...knowledge is power and knowing the percentages of what can be transmitted thru sperm,and salvia...as well as the appearance of the man private area....you also need to know if the provider has any open sores in her mouth as well...(lip biting,biting the inside of her cheek,conditon of her gums etc)....education and knowing the facts and what to look for helps but the only way to 100% is just not to do it....any other way is a gamble just like with everything else..you can do a CBJ and have condom rip,break,slip etc so even that isn't fool proof...
even if you show me a report from 24 hours before we meet that is means nothing...you could have been with someone that morning and not told me..so reports are really useless...knowledge is power and knowing the percentages of what can be transmitted thru sperm,and salvia...as well as the appearance of the man private area....you also need to know if the provider has any open sores in her mouth as well...(lip biting,biting the inside of her cheek,conditon of her gums etc)....education and knowing the facts and what to look for helps but the only way to 100% is just not to do it....any other way is a gamble just like with everything else..you can do a CBJ and have condom rip,break,slip etc so even that isn't fool proof... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Only abstinence is foolproof. And even then there are people who claim you can pick up an STD from a toilet seat. lol
what screening, if any, providers who offer BBBJ (either CIM or NQNS or swallow) do. Please contribute and offer opinions. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Oh now, don't be silly!
Have you ever witness the damage that can be cause by stomach acid? I have...I have had to go through surgery at a young age because of that damage. I feel pretty confident that your little swimmers don't stand much of a chance.