The Bills : )

And as far as trading up for a receiver, only way I would do that is for Harrison Jr. and no way was Arizona gonna take that trade.
Yea, I thinking the same on the Bills last trade down.
1 pick later but a 2nd round guy and not a first rounder.
Should be cheaper to sign him...
Florida State???
A wide receiver though.
Josh does need more targets so maybe this will work.
You never know how good a draft will be til years later and reflect....
I was hoping for Roman Wilson. I can't believe Franklin from Oregon is still on the board.
Maybe if Taylor Swift makes her way through the Bills locker room they can finally make their way back to "the big show" and actually win.

I understand that's how KC won it. (depending who you ask, it really works)
I am tired of Beane paying lip service to adding speed. I will be shock if they ever add a speedster to this lineup. I feel like Allen is Donavan McNabb 2.0.
Samuel is faster than lightning, probably why they didnt add another speedster
The Bills (the infamous eccie bills) are having quite an active off season in 2024!
Armchair quarterbacking anyone? lol
Yes actually.
Seriously, the gals are trying to figure out which Bill's jerseys to buy for the dog this year (so they can be burned). There's not much to pick from, even with the new rookies, that have a chance of lasting one game.
I am tired of Beane paying lip service to adding speed. I will be shock if they ever add a speedster to this lineup. I feel like Allen is Donavan McNabb 2.0. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
That’s actually a good observation.

How many other excellent QB’s in history could not finish the job with a SB title…..think Fouts, Marino, Kelly and Tarkenton, for a few…..

Maybe Beane should have kept Diggs and traded Allen! Lol!

elg……
Exactly,
KC picks up a sprinter for WR almost every year to catch Pat's home run throws.
Again a few days ago with Xavier Worthy, fastest WR at the combine.
Just one long throw heavily damages any games point spread.
Even if not thrown, that pulls the corner back and usually a safety out of zone coverage allowing a crossing wr or a tight end to be wide open.
Btw, the boyfriend of the new team cheerleader (that dropped a double album last week) just signed a contract extension.
Btw, the boyfriend of the new team cheerleader (that dropped a double album last week) just signed a contract extension. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Good!!
Use up that cap money : )
I know it's not football season, but, I know you're all hyper about what sports jersey the dog gets to wear (and which gets burned), so an update:

Dog now has a Rangers jersey and a Maple Leafs jersey.

ECG's friends spoil the dog. I don't get anything

However, my question of which Jersey gets burned end of next week did start a ruckus between the gals though.
UC, you should get a Brad Marchand jersey for the Bruins. Never have to burn that jersey.

#hugebruinsfan