Italians do it better???

Lots of ink lately for Italian doll face, do you think the fact that she has Italian lineage adds any extra appeal of sorts? Yet to see a Polish or Arab or Dutch doll face. Does anybody care what a provider's ethnicity is? Our now departed Indica boasted of her French Canadian heritage, I could care less about that but is there a preferred nationality out there that I'm oblivious of?
I like to know nationalities, I find it is interesting. I search for italian hookers on backpage, hoping to find a sophia loren look alike, have not found one yet, lol.

The italians i have found on bp are not anything special.

I have found providers of irish decent to be the best, not necessarily the hottest, but best at fucking.
Native Americans and nurses
I absolutely care if they are Asian.
Im Irish and I do things just fine.
Agree on Irish girls.
Its called flavor of the month...Did not need a entire thread leading to speculation.
Does anybody care what a provider's ethnicity is? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
This alway seemed to be a big deal in Canada where mongers go out of their way to ask girls their ethnicity....don't know why. They seem convinced certain ethnicities excel at certain things and are always asking for a specific ethnicity...lol. This doesn't happen much down here. Then again they are more cosmopolitan up North than here in Upset.

That said have discovered Italian girls usually give pretty good head or have just been lucky in this regards. However French girls in the GWN are better because many more are just as good and will swallow! A couple French favs over the years have said any French girl worth her salt swallows.....
I think people forget to take into account review specials when looking at the amount of new reviews coming in for a particular person. When girls run review specials, amount of reviews skyrocket.

Edit: Forgot to quote but this is in response to randoms post.
A couple French favs over the years have said any French girl worth her salt swallows..... Originally Posted by Celso
Any girl - of any nationality - worth her salt swallows and does so with a smile.
Any girl - of any nationality - worth her salt swallows and does so with a smile. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Sounds good in theory but but but there are still a lot of spittters and ones that won't even allow cim in both Upset and the GWN....lol
I find that if a female swallows or does not swallow to be of zero consequence to me and 100% a matter of personal preference for the hook.

If the girl likes it, it's fine with me but I derive no additional pleasure one way or the other.
If the girl likes it, it's fine with me but I derive no additional pleasure one way or the other. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
IDK....had a couple Frenchies who said they will suck the stiffness out of me.
They gave great head, cim and swallowed every drop. Then continued sucking, getting every drop, till I went soft. Surely got some additional pleasure out of that...js.
Then one 30ish blond French dancer would do the same, after she took out her teeth and gave a fantastic gumjob.....

I have found providers of irish decent to be the best, not necessarily the hottest, but best at fucking. Originally Posted by jondalart
That explains it.. im totally Irish red hair and all and my sexual appetite is rediculouse, I'm so horny and want to fuck every way all the time.. I swear I think about and wanna have sex 90% of the time..
That explains it.. im totally Irish red hair and all and my sexual appetite is rediculouse, I'm so horny and want to fuck every way all the time.. I swear I think about and wanna have sex 90% of the time.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
COF,COT, COA, ATM
In may ass, in my pussy, In my mouth
Omfg, so hot!!