THN

What happened to That Hot Nurse? Is she UTR? Does she live in the town that won 3 HS Championships?
Yeah that's it, ask about her in a stalker way. That'll work!
If she wanted to be found she would be
You've been around here long enough to know better than post something like this.
Hopefully the mods will delete this for her privacy or at least edit.... not cool
  • grean
  • 04-21-2017, 08:28 AM
She moved and changed her handle to Mojojo. Send her a few dick pics. She's usually quick to respond
She moved and changed her handle to Mojojo. Send her a few dick pics. She's usually quick to respond Originally Posted by grean
Lmaof. Great Friday peeeps
  • BLM69
  • 04-21-2017, 12:23 PM
I'm sure she's still here with a mandle, I don't see her going cold turkey and going away over night, these so-called retired whores never stay away for too long, most end up providing past their prime. TGIF
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-21-2017, 12:51 PM
I'm sure she's still here with a mandle, I don't see her going cold turkey and going away over night, these so-called retired whores never stay away for too long, most end up providing past their prime. TGIF Originally Posted by BLM69

Just because YOU put an expiration date on a hooker doesn't mean she is spoiled milk. -_-

To Each Their Own.
We gave her a viking funeral on one of the area lakes.
  • BLM69
  • 04-21-2017, 01:57 PM
Just because YOU put an expiration date on a hooker doesn't mean she is spoiled milk. -_-

To Each Their Own. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I like a little spoiled milk at times

To Each Their Own. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Nice butt !
Great Question OP! That girl had spunk and I liked it
She was my fav. THN, if you ever come back I'll be first in line. PM me!!
She was such a bitch. Good riddance.