Sloppy FF challenge

I'll be in the DFW airport area for a few days next week and am looking to have a series of sloppy DT/FF sessions. I'll give reviews and ratings after the week is over . But, can you take a look at my provider list (based on looking at threads/reviews) and let me know if I should make any changes?

-SexxyJade
-SelenaAce
-Chloe Smalls
-Raven Winters
Hey ol sport. I think this needs to go in the ISO section, unless you're selling tickets for the event! If so, I'd like to reserve a front row seat
  • grean
  • 08-07-2017, 09:08 AM
He not requesting appointments just recommendations.

I've heard Bridgette Anne had crazy sloppy good head game.

She just got back in town.
  • grean
  • 08-08-2017, 08:51 AM
Nobody else got added to the list?
My experience with Raven was horrible! No blow job queen should ever say "my jaw is getting tired" especially after only 5 minutes!
Havent heard from selena ace in a while and scheding with her may be tricky. Just saw sexxyjade and omg...

Haven't experienced the other 2.
  • grean
  • 08-08-2017, 09:50 AM
Havent heard from selena ace in a while and scheding with her may be tricky. Just saw sexxyjade and omg...

Haven't experienced the other 2. Originally Posted by txboi817
Sexxyjade really sets a high bar to compare.

Would love to know if any others come close. If she doesn't love what she does, she should get an Oscar!
Check out some of my reviews. DT/ff is my thing
Thanks for the info. Selena and Raven are off the list and replaced with Analeese and FemiLove.
  • grean
  • 08-08-2017, 01:13 PM
Are there no more self nominations?

Jamie, glad to see you step up to the mike!
Are there no more self nominations?

Jamie, glad to see you step up to the mike! Originally Posted by grean
so, is that what your call lil grean

btw, jamie is an oral artiste par excellence!!!
I enjoy a good sloppy one....some have said mine is a little too sloppy...but I always think the wetter the better!
Yep, you'll be hearing from me soon to get it scheduled .
Where is Femi anyway? I miss her crazy post.
There is no such thing as to sloppy.it ain't good if it's not messy