Real women are most beautiful with flaws

I'm not the same chiseled stone I was at 27. I broke my back at that age, gained 80lbs and haven't shed even half of that over these last 14 years. But I'm older now, and both my attitude and my outlooks on beauty has changed. At 27, when you had the body of a spartan warrior from 300 all you saw in women were flat stomachs, big breasts, and round asses.
But as my appearance changed, I changed my view on what beautiful is. I no longer fantasize to hold onto a 21 year old knockout. I want to hold a woman who has that beautiful MOM BODY... Let me explain:
The Mom Body is a woman who has a body that has seen life. She cleans up nicely, can do her hair, her makeup to perfection, she knows what clothes gives her sex appeal, and how to wear them to make men turn their heads. But she only does that when she has to. She'll go to the grocery store in jeans and a sweatshirt, hair pulled back into a pony tail, maybe tucked into a baseball cap, and she walks up and down those aisles with a purpose. She knows she turns heads, even in clothes that are more comfortable than flattering, but she only smiles about it on the inside. She's self conscious about her body when she goes to the public swimming pool in a bathing suit, but confident to not care. She laughs easily, feels passion quickly, and can make the man she's with see beauty in her body by showing passion in her kisses.
She has a few extra pounds on her body, but she's still sexy.
Thats a Mom Body. Thats what i am attracted to.
I don't know whether to applaud, sneer, raise a glass, or try to slap the smile off your avatar.. I'm just so confused right now..
Confusion is sometime a good thing
Nicely stated Charvey
On behalf of MILFS everywhere I salute you OP. I've even learned to accept being called a MILF even though I've never had the pleasure of squeezing a Thanksgiving turkey sized human being out of my coochie!
Nothing sexxxier than a MILF with a great attitude!!
I'm a sucker for a pretty face. Lots of good looking milfs out there!
On behalf of the MILFs on here, thank you!!!

I'm not one to wear jeans at the store and don't have enough hair to pull back, but try to always look my best (for myself).
What a nice post!

My favorite fall and winter attire is jeans and a band t-shirt or nerd hoodie and my hair tied up.

I love getting the double takes either in the car or at the store.

I feel that I've been recognized a few times here and there, like at walgreens or cvs, which is always interesting. I just smirk.

But even if it isn't being recognized (and hopefully not a horrifying time, like in the middle of the night, totally disheveled, dark circles from lack of sleep, daring to go without a bra!!!) and a guy just checking me out, it is always a nice gesture.
I would definitely check you out TNTAngie! Thanks for letting us know that it is appreciated by some, as I typically try hard to not tip my hand in the produce aisles...
Thank you OP! You made me smile!
Well you're in the right place, then pal....plenty of MOM-like bods here in the hobby...truckloads in fact from what I can tell....all shapes, colors, ethnicities, etc....

I, for one, am here to hunt-and-find the young, tight-butted, perky titted hotties. What I fucked back in college and years afterwards once I entered the work force (along with a throng of other twenty-something year olds smokin', hot babes) is what I still desire. Ha!...go figure, right?

ABSOLUTELY nothing against the girls here who have popped out a squid or two, I think they're great, too, and they obviously have a market for dudes that want that look. But if that's what I wanted, I'd just as soon stay home, save the bank, and (try to) nail the SO.
thanks for sharing, OP. I'd send you a gift basket with chamomile tea, scented candles and boxset of "Girls" on DVD if I could.
Thanks OP...reading this made this imperfect woman's day.
  • BLM69
  • 08-09-2017, 03:42 PM
Confusion is sometime a good thing Originally Posted by Charvey69
Maybe you can confuse one of these women to give you some free pussy, this isn't a dating website man