OH MY ORGY!

So I have had a couple people ask me when we will have our next orgy and I believe it is time to start planning!
We had so much fun last time, SO many orgasms, and naked women everywhere!!
So I am looking to plan this for mid February AFTER Mardi Gras
Guys if you are interested please chime in and send me a pm !
Ladies if you’d be interested do the same!
No flaky people who may decide not to show up or cancel last minute, this takes a lot of planning on my part to get everyone together on the same day at the same time BUT when it happens.... OH......MY.......GOODNESS!! We have so much fun and it is definitely something that will go down in sexual history!!
3 girls confirmed already ... looking for 5-6 and looking for 3-4 gentlemen !
There will only be a few spots for gentlemen unless we add more ladies that way the gentlemen have multiple ladies to choose and play with!
I'm down love if it is so desired...
Oh to be 20 years younger.
I wish I lived closer
#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.