Drago’s ;) I have never been!

So I have heard about drago’s I have never been there!

Who would like to take me?

I have heard wonderful stories about drago’s
It is a great place. I don’t get to NOLA til March but would otherwise love to take you... lol.
Diva and I went once

Giving Drago's a super sized NO! Don't want to but I have to based on service. Customer service sucks there. We were treated very rude. Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=29
I don't recommend that place and I suggest others boycott it they were rude rude rude rude Originally Posted by SknyDiva
Drago's is Awesome If u get the chance Go!!
Great place. Charbroiled oyster at New Orleans food and spirts are just as good and cheaper for them.
It is a great place. I don’t get to NOLA til March but would otherwise love to take you... lol. Originally Posted by jdog32
Well I will be back so I will take you up on that offer
Diva and I went once

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=29 Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

Well that is a little disappointing! Lol
Drago's is Awesome If u get the chance Go!! Originally Posted by rachelawaits

Thank you I have heard that ! Been coming here since I was 19 and I still haven’t been! Lol
[QUOTE=DATYMAN;1060431013]Great place. Charbroiled oyster at New Orleans food and spirts are just as good and cheaper for them.[/QUOTEh

Hmmm sounds great I like steak an lobster better !
IMO there’s better charbroiled in NOLA than Dragos. I’ll take you to one of my spots if you want. Let me know I’m here until Wednesday.
Well I will be back so I will take you up on that offer Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1

Yes you will. I have been to many places and prefer dragos the best but there are a few others that are good. More important is having the chargrilled oysters with a beautiful lady!!!
IMO there’s better charbroiled in NOLA than Dragos. I’ll take you to one of my spots if you want. Let me know I’m here until Wednesday. Originally Posted by thabeezer
Which spots?
Katie's in Mid City has the best Oysters Schlessinger... Yummy!!!!!

M.M.
IMO there’s better charbroiled in NOLA than Dragos. I’ll take you to one of my spots if you want. Let me know I’m here until Wednesday. Originally Posted by thabeezer

P.m or text me
Thank you I know this but unfortunately I don't like oysters lol but I love fish,crab and Calamari