Tried flirting with the booker

Tried flirting with the booker for LA. Now they won't respond to my messages. Guess I fucked up and can't book with LA anymore. I actually did book someone but the booker wouldn't give me the address. I guess they were weirded out by me.
  • grail
  • 02-24-2022, 07:59 PM
Yeah that would probably be the case since the booker is a dude.

Yeah that would probably be the case since the booker is a dude.

Originally Posted by grail
Yep, he’s also on these sites writing reviews for the girls.

Who knows, maybe you could turn him.
What made you flirt with the booker?
Tried flirting with the booker for LA. Now they won't respond to my messages. Guess I fucked up and can't book with LA anymore. I actually did book someone but the booker wouldn't give me the address. I guess they were weirded out by me. Originally Posted by ksalter123
Hi Mr. Newhandle. Did you know you were flirting with a dude? Oops my bad! Of course you did but assumed others didn’t know the booker was a man. Nice try though.
Hi Mr. Newhandle. Did you know you were flirting with a dude? Oops my bad! Of course you did but assumed others didn’t know the booker was a man. Nice try though. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Not really a man but if y’all knew then the comments would read “ o I fu€k€d her at so and so spa “
Funny !
Not really a man but if y’all knew then the comments would read “ o I fu€k€d her at so and so spa “
Funny ! Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
Maybe we're confused because the booker has a mandle?
speaking of bookers, I want to do a hour with "ann"
speaking of bookers, I want to do a hour with "ann" Originally Posted by cage196
Which studio is she at? I have a list of promoters from each studio that was pm’ed to me from one of the prominent promoters that names each promoter and who they work for. Let me know and I can put you in contact with the correct person and get you in ASAP.

Apparently they aren’t as tight knit as they think since one of their own is naming names
ann is the "assistant" for the uptown girls on P411 LOL
The booker for LA isn't a man. I have been to her apartment and had dinner with her.

She speaks very highly of GhostRider
The booker for LA isn't a man. I have been to her apartment and had dinner with her.

She speaks very highly of GhostRider Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Oh I’m sure she does!!

She speaks very highly of GhostRider Originally Posted by Let's Go!
yeah most of the sheep here do not understand respect. I outed a hidden handle from a turd for the past and being the stalker that he is, the agencies want nothing to do with him so he keeps his PA active by using subamps. I think highly of her and she can smell a wolf in sheeps clothing a mile away.
yeah most of the sheep here do not understand respect. I outed a hidden handle from a turd for the past and being the stalker that he is, the agencies want nothing to do with him so he keeps his PA active by using subamps. I think highly of her and she can smell a wolf in sheeps clothing a mile away. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Sounds like you’re close friends with the booker/owner. And who was it you “outed”? Maybe you should move over to OH2 if they ever get up and running again. I hear CK allows providers to out johns. He might allow the same for promoters
ok, wait. .the booker for La is a dude? then who did i talk to on the phone when i needed clarification on directions? that was definitely a woman.