Room with the wrong view

• Mrust
  • 01-11-2023, 03:01 PM
Checked in at the Omni with a huge widow facing downtown but it's not the view I'd like to be seeing
What do you need view of ??
Should be like a desk or something on the ground floor, maybe towards the front by the hotel entrance. Might be one or two people at that desk that can maybe assist you in this situation. I would start there as I think it's your best bet. Good luck.
Maybe you need to change the view in front of you inside the room?
  • Mrust
  • 01-12-2023, 10:36 AM
Should be like a desk or something on the ground floor, maybe towards the front by the hotel entrance. Might be one or two people at that desk that can maybe assist you in this situation. I would start there as I think it's your best bet. Good luck. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Thanks, it's standing room only everywhere this week but will definitely give that a shot.
  • Mrust
  • 01-12-2023, 10:41 AM
Maybe you need to change the view in front of you inside the room? Originally Posted by Willow Breeze
Agreed, I can't find a link that works so hmu if you'd like too.
me thinks that the view he wants is that of a nice sexy glistening pussy or ass ...
  • Mrust
  • 01-12-2023, 11:07 AM
me thinks that the view he wants is that of a nice sexy glistening pussy or ass ... Originally Posted by pmdelites
I 100% agree with your assessment ha!