Intel on Harry Hines Independents

Tiktok has been full of dash cam footage of strolling through HH & Royal, and some of the streetwalkers look pretty attractive.

What is an experience with these providers like? What is the donation, time, location? Do they get in the car and accompany you to a hotel? Are they polite? Are they just saving up for college? Are they illegal immigrants? should I try it out? When two girls are standing near each other does that mean threesome? Is it worth it?

Really just looking for any kind of HH streetwalker 101 lesson to be given to me as I never see reviews for streetwalkers.
Lol what independents? 90% of those girls out there have pimps.

Donations: usually 100 or 120 for a 15 miunute qv
Location: Some have their own hotel room, some only do cardates, some only do dates inside the Paris bookstore.
Service: Depends. The prettier the girl the crappier the service meaning all covered and limited to only 2 positions (doggy or missionary). They'll upcharge for other positions like cowgirl. 2 girls is probably a huge waste of time if they don't both do gfe and 99% of girls out there don't let alone 2 at the same time.

Conclusion: HH is a waste of time and money but OK if you need a quick cheap nut without having to deal with the online scams/verification BS.