Key board warriors.........

This is going to start some poop! LMAO!!! but when you are a gent and you reply to a provider thread, and wanna take up for a statement made due to a alert then thats what i call you... I have bigger fisH to fry and I for one will always back my lady providers in any info i have for them.... if ur revirews are less than you post ratings, you are a KEY BOARD warrior! #getrightorgetLEFT!
Lmao. Gotta love the KEYBOARD WARRIORS There is a whole LEGION of them here. They have nothing else to do but post and comment on stuff that has no bearing to them And most the time they have no clue as to what is really going on. I think sometimes they just like to see THEIR NAME IN LIGHTS.
You are so correct! I think its called no life/no cares! now that you of all gents know how I am , preach on my love! Gotta love the TEXASQUESTER!!!!!
Lmao. Gotta love the KEYBOARD WARRIORS There is a whole LEGION of them here. They have nothing else to do but post and comment on stuff that has no bearing to them And most the time they have no clue as to what is really going on. I think sometimes they just like to see THEIR NAME IN LIGHTS. Originally Posted by Texasquest
apparently you don't have bigger fish to fry cuz your bitchin about it here.

wtf are you talking about anyway?
Glad those of us who no longer write reviews amuse you!
M_A_B if we wrote in ALL CAPS n. used iphone shrt hnd nstd of English, we'd be as amusing as some of the others in the thread who are "in the know".
nuff said...
apparently you don't have bigger fish to fry cuz your bitchin about it here.

wtf are you talking about anyway? Originally Posted by monkmonk
are u an expert?
Glad those of us who no longer write reviews amuse you!
M_A_B if we wrote in ALL CAPS n. used iphone shrt hnd nstd of English, we'd be as amusing as some of the others in the thread who are "in the know". Originally Posted by Iaintliein
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2012, 04:49 PM
This is going to start some poop! LMAO!!! but when you are a gent and you reply to a provider thread, and wanna take up for a statement made due to a alert then thats what i call you... I have bigger fisH to fry and I for one will always back my lady providers in any info i have for them.... if ur revirews are less than you post ratings, you are a KEY BOARD warrior! #getrightorgetLEFT! Originally Posted by LEXUS

what about when youre a provider and have more posts than reviews ?

huh?
what about when youre a provider and have more posts than reviews ?

huh? Originally Posted by CJ7
touche'
wtf are you talking about anyway? Originally Posted by monkmonk

I thinck she wants to discuss taint. Yeah, I am pretty sure she wants taint talk.
nuff said... Originally Posted by LEXUS
just for fun i went to the alert thread that you were referring to lex. i'll have to say i have to agree with monk. i had no idea what you are talking about. its a bunch of rambling mess. but, i guess i post more then i review, so according to your logic obviously i have no life too.

hope your day gets better.
She wants to talk taint.
is that 'Tech and Taint Talk with Chad and Ranjit'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44ZCGOPyOWk
I am......a... KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-15-2012, 02:49 AM
Hunny. First you have to know what you are talking about.

Then you should have something to add to the topics.

If you are starting a new one, they would fare best if they are thought provoking. This one is just shit starting. While there are times where these type of threads are needed, I don't believe this is one.

Next you need to be able to convey that in grown up terms and with complete thoughts.

I went over the alert, and Lexus, I think you should just back away. You are making yourself look like a fool. I see your intention there to help providers. You CANNOT get pissy and start bullshit when people are fact checking you and showing you that the way you are thinking is flawed. Just because a guy is AA and from NY doesn't mean he is the one in question. The men were in the right to question your proof. Unfounded accusations are a sure way to ruin innocent people.

You have too much spunk and lack in the clever department to carry a thread like this.

if ur revirews are less than you post ratings, you are a KEY BOARD warrior! #getrightorgetLEFT! Originally Posted by LEXUS

A -keyboard warrior- is NOT someone that has fewer reviews than posts.

Keyboard Warrior-
1. A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.

Yeah, we have a few of them.. and hell.. most would consider me one. It is all a matter or perception. Meh, having an opinion usualy comes with infantile titles. -_- Just last month I was a "bully". What, are we in 3rd grade again? How can my words over the internet REALLY effect someone? But I digress....

I suggest Lexus, that you stop getting your panties in a wad. Cool off a little bit on the "provider sword" and just relax. No need to get all kinked up cause someone has an different thought process as you.