North Korea?????

WTF are they trying to do? Prove what? To who?
I think the kid just needs a BJ.
...or a Snickers. Because he acts like a war monger when he's hungry.
There is actually a pretty good commercial there.

Remember Kaylen this is not a "they" this is a "him" situation. What does a fat, little, 30 year old nutjob want? He probably hates his father but wants to show him that he is bigger.
All talk no action. They know the US wont do anything unless North Korea attacks first. It's really sad actually. Those poor people in North Korea are starving. A person that works at Mc Donald's in the US has a much better life than the average North Korean.
In secret negotiations the US state department has learned that what the leader of North Korea really wants is to be allowed back to fantasy Island, where he can get his old job back announcing the arrival of planes. Da plane, da plane.
I think the kid just needs a BJ. Originally Posted by royamcr
Been to Korea stationed for a year..... trust me the blowjobs in KC arent near the likes of what those little brown fucking machines can provide....Damn them were the days!

Furthermore Ive always believed this will never go away without a war....it wont be pretty lots will die
Big Deal, I did two tours myself. Thank God for "the ville", short-time/long-time, peach and grape Oscar, the steam and cream, and of course the "ladies". Oh the days of my youth!
Its to the point now where China is also getting pissed at North Korea. How bad is it though when Fidel Castro says to chill the fuck out man.
I was thinking, if we can get together some money we can go in on a big house in the country and rescue some of these innocents from Korea. We could make it into an authenic asian bath house with showers, saunas, hot baths, massages, and whatever you can concieve of.
The ultimate missle defense system would simply redirect the senders (North Korea's)nuke missle to the "sender,North Korea"!Blow the bastards off the face of the map LOL LOL
  • JS42
  • 04-07-2013, 10:02 AM
I was thinking, if we can get together some money we can go in on a big house in the country and rescue some of these innocents from Korea. We could make it into an authenic asian bath house with showers, saunas, hot baths, massages, and whatever you can concieve of. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yeah, human trafficking at it's finest.
North Korea says its authorized to attack U.S with nukes!!!
If they want nuclear weapons so badly, we should send them a few. It would only take about 15 minutes or so.
My very first hobby experience was in Korea

I am not worried about nukes. But we have around 50k soldiers there within rocket range. In a matter of hours, we could lose more people than we did in the entire Iraq war. I have no idea what we should do, but it is very serious.