Name Change... VIP

Just been looking through Orlando providers as I am off there. Wow....they sure know how to charge if they put VIP in their title! That brought me to thinking if I became UKScorpsVIP could I get a huge discount? LOL

Seems amazing to me how 3 letters can double a rate!
If you put VIP in your handle I'm thinking the ladies will think you're LOADED. And be disappointed if you don't give them a huge tip, lol.
I would hope that if they put "VIP" in their names and try to charge more for "VIP-type service" then it better be top-notch and better than advertised and expected.

I'm sure there are guys out there who have seen chicks posting under "VIPBarbie" & "VIPBlonde" or whatever & went in the session having high expectations & were probably disappointed.

Live up to your names, ladies LOL

I try to live up to mine
I would hope that if they put "VIP" in their names and try to charge more for "VIP-type service" then it better be top-notch and better than advertised and expected.

I'm sure there are guys out there who have seen chicks posting under "VIPBarbie" & "VIPBlonde" or whatever & went in the session having high expectations & were probably disappointed.

Live up to your names, ladies LOL

I try to live up to mine Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I couldn't agree more
So, does VIP stand for "value increased pussy"?
I had a good time there with Sunibaby...

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=171168