The Democrats Biggest Problem As They Attempt To “Rebrand” Kamala

YOU CAN’t FIX STUPID.
I think Kamala's cackle is cool. She reminds me of the singer of Overkill. Here's what I'm talking about. Who does it better Bobby Blitz or Kamala Harris?
https://youtu.be/RybCDdepUkQ?feature=shared

https://youtube.com/shorts/OyyBQDNg77Y?feature=shared
YOU CAN’t FIX STUPID. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You have Kamala confused with Sarah "Airhead" Palin.

It's literally impossible to pass the Calif State Bar Exam and be stupid at the same time. It's the second hardest Bar Exam in the world. New York is the only state with a more difficult Bar Exam.

AFL-CIO union and it's 12 million members are supporting Harris instead of Trump. I wonder why.

AFL-CIO union and it's 12 million members are supporting Harris instead of Trump. I wonder why. Originally Posted by adav8s28
We all wonder why
How about them Teamsters speaking at the Republican Convention:
""Today, the Teamsters are here to say we are not beholden to anyone or any party," O'Brien said. "We will create an agenda and work with a bipartisan coalition, ready to accomplish something real for the American worker. And I don't care about getting criticized."

I guarantee that AFL-CIO members will break rank and vote Republican. Will a majority vote Dumbocrat? Sure. But not all.

Kamala ain't gonna escape her failure as border czar and she's not gonna sway all the union members to vote for her.
She is nothing but a DEI hire and she had one job that she failed miserably.
She is nothing but a DEI hire........ Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
The law school that Harris went to is ranked 40 positions higher than the one Mike Pence went to. Then that makes Mike Pence a DEI hire.
... The Dems biggest problem as they try to rebrand Kamala??

... Kamala. ... ...

#### Salty
All she needs to be is a woman and not white. She doesn't even need to say anything or have a plan. That's good enough for democrats.
You have Kamala confused with Sarah "Airhead" Palin.

It's literally impossible to pass the Calif State Bar Exam and be stupid at the same time. It's the second hardest Bar Exam in the world. New York is the only state with a more difficult Bar Exam.

AFL-CIO union and it's 12 million members are supporting Harris instead of Trump. I wonder why. Originally Posted by adav8s28
So she passed Cal. Bar exam. That doesn't make her wise. Wisdom is what counts when you are in a position that affects other people's lives.
“She speaks like a kindergarten teacher on Staff Edit - Biomed1
How are they trying to rebrand kamala?
And why?
How are they trying to rebrand kamala?
And why? Originally Posted by winn dixie

Biden appointed her to take care of immigration. Not sure who started first but CNN and others used the phrase that Kamila was the border czar. Since immigration has been a colossal failure they have to cover for the person in charge of the failure.
Dems don't need to rebrand kamala. Nor are they trying
Dems don't need to rebrand kamala. Nor are they trying Originally Posted by winn dixie
With all due respect, you are just plain wrong.

And I should not have to explain why.