March 14th the Holiday for Gentlemen; Steak&Bj Day...

So how does everyone feel about the upcoming holiday for Gentlemen?
Steak & BJ Day, March 14th, which is the equivalent of Valentines Day for us ladies.
So ladies, who is cooking?
Guys where do you plan on being?
I was unaware that such a holiday existed. If any lady would like to celebrate it with me, I'll gladly make room for you on my already busy schedule.
I was unaware that such a holiday existed. If any lady would like to celebrate it with me, I'll gladly make room for you on my already busy schedule. Originally Posted by marcuslloyd
Ahhh yes there is such a holiday, but gents in SA don't know much about it...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...0Blowjob%20Day
I've heard of that holiday , but I celebrate it every Friday !
I will be right here looking for a date!!!
Wow. This sounds like the greatest holiday ever. Sign me up. Will need a lunch date. I wonder if any guy can concentrate enough to eat a steak while getting a bj.

B35H
Haha BigHurt I do believe it is the best holiday ever for guys!! LOL
I will have to go get some steaks and whip up some steak sandwiches with onion rings....Yummy!
I think the idea is to get the BBBJ first and then eat, cuz I can't suck dick on a full stomach:-))
Ok I'm getting steaks for steak and bj day. One lucky gent will get steak sandwich, trimmings and bj...who is it going to be?
Oh I Know about this and I'm in!

...heating up the grill guys..I would plan ahead if I were you..Prebooking now...
Ok I'm getting steaks for steak and bj day. One lucky gent will get steak sandwich, trimmings and bj...who is it going to be? Originally Posted by PrincessLeeGFE
If I had the time I would definitely be there. I have some unfinished business with you and so need to make up the time.
I wish I didn't have work that evening so I could celebrate this oh so righteous Holliday
If I had the time I would definitely be there. I have some unfinished business with you and so need to make up the time. Originally Posted by Tall_Cat81

Tall_Cat I really wish you had the time! I didn't buy any steaks, because I had no takers:-(( It's not too late....
I'm Irish, so don't miss my "Kiss Me in my naughty place I'm Irish Specials" this weekend

Tall_Cat I really wish you had the time! I didn't buy any steaks, because I had no takers:-(( It's not too late....
I'm Irish, so don't miss my "Kiss Me in my naughty place I'm Irish Specials" this weekend
Originally Posted by PrincessLeeGFE
Wow. Just wow.
Same day as Pi day and Einstein's birthday. Is that spooky or what. I try to be in the steak and BJ spirit every day of the year, not just on steak and BJ day.