Minutes between sessions

Ladies please allow time for the clieint before to leave...I hate running into that guy.........NEXT. thank you
HAHA, I'm afraid to ask
You get there ......on time.....call her...."Wait 5 min....then come on up......please allow more time between clients....thank you
Maybe you should have sent the Provider a PM and let her know how you felt...

I've hidden behind a door, a couch, in the next room, while the next client walks in and then sneak out the front door...
You get there ......on time.....call her...."Wait 5 min....then come on up......please allow more time between clients....thank you Originally Posted by pickupkid
I thought you were going to say that you were going up to the door and saw the guy leaving.
So did you actually see a guy leave?
Minutes? Seriously?

One client in the afternoon, one in the evening, hours apart, providing I even SEE more than one gentleman that day.

I'm not McDonald's. One billion will not be served under, over, or between my golden arches.
Minutes? Seriously?

One client in the afternoon, one in the evening, hours apart, providing I even SEE more than one gentleman that day.

I'm not McDonald's. One billion will not be served under, over, or between my golden arches.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Don't you mean red arches?
Don't you mean red arches? Originally Posted by levi tab

Haha. The roof is red, but the turnstile is smooth and pale. If I polish the shillelagh, my shamrocks get a pot o' gold.
LOL Levi!

Been there myself. Only because time went long and she was nice with me (I never have a time keeper on me except the phone which is out of site.)

But Fancy is right. Shouldn't be a matter of minutes.

Nothing like hot bunking, eh Pick?
  • Life
  • 03-14-2013, 12:58 AM
It has only happened to me at AMPs, which is still awkward and is just poor etiquette...
Maybe you should have sent the Provider a PM and let her know how you felt...

I've hidden behind a door, a couch, in the next room, while the next client walks in and then sneak out the front door... Originally Posted by levi tab
Levi tab, to funny! Might as well did a mmf ha...
Minutes? Seriously?

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

+1. That's exactly how I am. I'm not into running 'em through like cattle.
It sucks and I probably personally wouldn't see them again... Everyone runs their business a little different though I reckon... The awesome thing about the hobby is that there are a lot of different choices/styles to choose for providers and hobbyists alike. Different strokes for different blokes

For me personally, the hobby is not just about wham-bam-thank yo-ma'am, that is what bars (or moco lol) are for. It's the total experience, a quick step into a different world for an hour so. So I chose to see providers who also see it that way and provide that experience and don't see the ones that don't. I guess it's like choosing to go to Waffle House for a steak or choosing to go to Flemmings, Morton's or Bohannon's.
  • Netx9
  • 03-15-2013, 09:03 AM
^Morton's

... or providers named Ruth or Chris :-)