What Are All the Names...

you can think of to call your penis? LOL
Tally whacker LMFAO
The U.S.S. Virgin Destroyer!
Snakey !
The One Eyed Mouse in a Turtleneck Sweater!

The Purple Throbber!
The Tennessee Throat Warmer admiral winky, beaver basher, boom boom stick, chick sticker the baby maker, ball buddy, big lebowski, johnson, my bits and pieces, chief of staff, cock , mr. smiles, one-eyed snake, anaconda (not me lol), cock-a-saurus rex, crotch cobra, love dart, ding-a-ling, flesh bat, the general, ivory shaft, jimmy, king dong, love sword, magic johnson, rump ranger, population paste spreader, schlong, spermin herman, the stain-maker, thunderstick vlad, my who who, yogurt hose, yogurt slinger....

and of course, Lil DbearTx
Here's a couple more common ones:
Willy
Weiner
Johnson
Shaft
Here is one for Texas guys
Longhorn
LOL
dbeartx you really put some thought in to your response!
The Gila Monster!

The Penis Colada!
dbeartx you really put some thought in to your response! Originally Posted by Booty4Dayz

Shamefully, there wasn't too much though put into that lol... That goes back to the drunken days college days... Those are some of the conversations that our parents paid a lot of money for lol... I can rattle those off for days. 10 years later, and that's about all I remember from that five year long party.
You forgot Twig & Berries !
Jimbrowski
Mini Me
Pussy Beater
Condom Filler
Black Jack
Dip Stick
  • oden
  • 03-16-2013, 04:02 PM
Dick
  • savak
  • 03-16-2013, 04:04 PM
I nicknamed my cock Yamato. theres a video game series I'm a huge fan of called Devil May Cry, in the games there's this special samurai katana called Yamato. I chose that name cause its a fun weapon to use in the game and I have a special connection to Japanese art.

I also like to call my cock: Devil Arm, Alastor, Rebellion, The Blade of the Archfiend, My Boom Stick, Protein Cannon, Santo Pecado, Milf Requiem, Dabhilaro,

....man how many more video game references can I think of?
I nicknamed my cock Yamato. theres a video game series I'm a huge fan of called Devil May Cry, in the games there's this special samurai katana called Yamato. I chose that name cause its a fun weapon to use in the game and I have a special connection to Japanese art.

I also like to call my cock: Devil Arm, Alastor, Rebellion, The Blade of the Archfiend, My Boom Stick, Protein Cannon, Santo Pecado, Milf Requiem, Dabhilaro,

....man how many more video game references can I think of? Originally Posted by savak
the Legend of Zelda