LR Events

Please tell me there isn't a Jehovah Witness Convention the same time I am in town!! he he
Anything big going on these dates? Maybe to go see or do while I am in town?
I have been to LR before,but never really got out and about. Can anyone help me find "things" to do. Unique places to see? Best hole in the wall eating spots? Or just a restaurant I need to check out?
Thanks!

~Kisses~
kinkypetitenikki@gmail.com
  • MrGiz
  • 09-15-2019, 01:15 AM
Wish I was the "thing" to do in Arkansas this weekend!

Nikki... we've done "The Thing" (or was it multiple things / times / locations / positions? ) together... no reason to believe we can't explore, experiment, practice, play, have fun, and find even more pleasurable "things" to remember!!

Guys... KLN is as much of a pure pleasure, lustful treat as there is!

Go Git Sum!! *
Just Beware... she can become addictive!
Which dates are you referring to ma’am?
Which dates are you referring to ma’am? Originally Posted by Joebillybob
That question is best answered in a PM.
Come to Ft Worth on your travels
This weekend (Sept 25-29) is Bikes, Blues. and BBQ in Fayetteville. Probably the exact opposite of a Jehovah's Witness convention. There will be plenty of rooms in Rogers and Bentonville that will be close enough to the action.
Please tell me there isn't a Jehovah Witness Convention the same time I am in town!! he he
Anything big going on these dates? Maybe to go see or do while I am in town?
I have been to LR before,but never really got out and about. Can anyone help me find "things" to do. Unique places to see? Best hole in the wall eating spots? Or just a restaurant I need to check out?
Thanks!

~Kisses~
kinkypetitenikki@gmail.com
Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
If there is one, there's going to be some converted guys!