Preferences beyond Etiquette

• Cnar
  • 09-23-2019, 01:30 PM
Ladies, we've discussed etiquette a lot on this site but I'm curious what your preferences are outside of standard good behavior.

Do you prefer texts to direct calls? PMs to texts? How much communication is too much, if any? Do you like cologne or does it set off your allergies? What sorts of gifts do you prefer if you don't have a wishlist? Do you like more assertive guys during the appointment or do you enjoy taking charge? Any activities you particularly enjoy?

Those are just ideas. I'm interested in hearing any preferences that can help us all maximize our enjoyment during our meetings. Whatever you're comfortable sharing.
gifts from my wishlist are so sweet!
There is a gent here from NWA who gets the most awesome gifts for us gals!
What sexy miss Dallas said! Gifts are always a plus and bump you to the top every time
Not everytime.
I hate phone convo...i WILL do it occassionaly. But i prefer text or emails.....it is so much easier to flirt that way and build up anticipation
Not everytime. Originally Posted by Nicky Wayne
Nobody said every time, just one time makes a huge difference!

So glad they have guys like that in this, Staff Edit - Biomed1
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
What sexy miss Dallas said! Gifts are always a plus and bump you to the top every time Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Hmmm...ok lol
For me it wont make me treat you different than any other guy cause all my guys get treated special...but it will make me have an extra special day!

Baby Dalas youre soooooo sexy HOT!!
  • Cnar
  • 09-24-2019, 07:03 PM
Hmmm...ok lol Originally Posted by Banks74

Pretty sure she means she appreciates the gift every time she receives one, not that it is expected every time you meet.
Nobody said every time, just one time makes a huge difference!

So glad they have guys like that in this, Staff Edit - Biomed1 Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Have we become to this, really! Baby Dallas didn't mean anything really. I took it she appreciates someone who gave her gifts. If I was a provider, I wonder why I would even say anything or participate here. Lighten up folks, it's just a boy meets girl game. Didn't think the post warranted violations. Just my 2 cents. Sorry if I offended anyone!
gifts from my wishlist are so sweet!
There is a gent here from NWA who gets the most awesome gifts for us gals!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Research goes a long way. With showcases gone it’s a lot harder to do that research. So ladies if you have a P411 profile, please make sure your likes/dislikes are complete and accurate.

It was very frustrating that after Taking the time to get a real-life unicorn, I find out it was only meant as a joke. Awkward!
Lol Ex!!

Just plz never ever give me a toad frog!!
I like to be romanced, so thoughtful gifts are always a plus!
But how a man treats me is really the end game ! Xoxoxox
I definitely prefer texts to PMs but don’t mind phone calls either. I tell my clients don’t ever worry with texting me too much. If I can’t reply I won’t, but you’re not putting me in any situations by sending me messages.
I once had a client who would give me a box of makeup when we visited. The box would contain one special piece of nice jewelry. I actually wear his jewelry almost every time I meet a client. By far his have always been my favorite gifts, but any gift from the heart would make my day!
I personally cannot smell so wear all the cologne you want, I could care less. But for the love of all things holy, please be freshly showered as I’m ALWAYS, going to give you the same respect.
I love when my clients take charge of me... but given the right direction I’m also very good at showing who’s boss.

Now for you guys? What are your preferences?
Once we’re alone do you prefer normal wear over sexy nighties? Makeup or no makeup? Perfume or no perfume? Grooming? A take charge woman or a submissive lover?
There have been several times I set up dates with girls I’ve seen several times surprise them with a gift and just visit. Pay them the full amount and just talk about life. Tell them how much I appreciate them. Just want to show my appreciation and just visit. Of course this is someone I’ve seen say more than 10 times. But I do appreciate what these girls do and have to put up with. I’ve actually become good friends with 3 girls now outside the hobby. Met kids and moms even. Lol. Helped them move etc. being nice and giving gifts goes a long way.