L'shana habaah b'yerushalayim

I'll be going for now. When I'm back in this country, if it still is a country, I might drop in and say hi.
To all my friends, good luck with the sinking ship.
To all my enemies - fuck off, you bunch of faggots, statists, and lazy, arrogant assholes.
I just don't understand why you have continued your liberal policies that are ruining a formerly great and once free nation.
I'll be going for now. When I'm back in this country, if it still is a country, I might drop in and say hi.
To all my enemies - fuck off, you bunch of faggots, statists, and lazy, arrogant assholes.
I just don't understand why you have continued your liberal policies that are ruining a formerly great and once free nation. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
L'Sha na na na - sha na na na na
Sha na na na - sha na na na na
I just don't understand why you have continued your liberal policies that are ruining a formerly great and once free nation. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
While you're on your way out, don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.

Be sure to send us a post card every 15 years or so.

But not a minute before!

Shalom MoFo!!!!!
LOLing you pickle suckers!!!!!!!
  • Old-T
  • 10-08-2013, 08:28 PM
To all my enemies - fuck off, you bunch of faggots, statists, and lazy, arrogant assholes.. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
It is the sivn of a small mind to label everyone who disagrees with you as an enemy.
It's also a sign...heh heh heh

pissant, I'm sure that the HP cops are going to miss your good (hmmm) and loyal service. Take your catcher's mitt and be on the lookout for the SCUDs. Be sure to lap up as much American Foreign Aid as possible, you piece of overhead.
I just wanted to wish JL a Happy Defector's Day.

I know the rest of us will enjoy his Defection!
Adiofucknose
L'hitrayot!
Thank God.

Now let's see if the little shit keeps his word.

Lets also see if he takes all his "other handles" with him (lmao!)

BTW -- not to piss on anyone's party, but the words he wrote mean: NEXT YEAR in Jerusalem. (My guess is that he isn't leaving...)
Slicha, Ani lo medaber Ivrit (but I can fake it) Let me know if Club Soweto is still in Tel Aviv.
Let me know if Club Soweto is still in Tel Aviv. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Why don't you join him and find out for yourself?
If this is a sinking ship, then you are the first rat from this board to jump overboard.
Like that surprised anyone.
Maybe you'll come to terms with being gay when you realize mincing your way to the other side of the world won't "cure" you.
You could stay here with the Bachmanns and pray the gay away.
He will be back under another handle shortly.

Maybe even under the guise of another religion.

How about "Hindu Honda Salesman"