How was y'all valentines.

I #forever alone went to twin peaks to check out the girls there they had a valentine lingerie deal going on. Hoping to see any girls that work their on the forums. Any one else care to share
Busted two nuts on a hookers ass....then went and ate hot wings and drank beer all night....romance was in the air....

• Seedy
  • 02-17-2015, 06:32 AM
Busted two nuts on a hookers ass....then went and ate hot wings and drank beer all night....romance was in the air....

Originally Posted by Russ38
LMFAO. ....... fucking classic Russ.
Terrific! White wine and charbroiled oysters
Busted two nuts on a hookers ass....then went and ate hot wings and drank beer all night....romance was in the air.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Nothing says Valentine's like wings and beer.
Nothing says Valentine's like wings and beer....and busting two nuts on a hookers ass... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
FTFY.....can't leave out the romance part...
aw Russ...that's everyday stuff right there.
Yeah thats true.....it was the wings and beer that made it special...
what sucks.....is the wings have to be after cuz that tobasco will light up her vulva if you daty or fiv fia.

Even if Freshly Showered.
  • mr666
  • 02-17-2015, 12:28 PM
I worked 17 hours. Don't remind me. I didn't even get any that day.
Valentine's was perfect

Friday- had my nice Panamanian side piece
Sat Afternoon - had an agency beauty
Sat night - wife for a few hours
Sunday afternoon - had an agency beauty
All in all a tiresome. Yet very fun valentines weekend. Lol
haha...you sound like me. I've had 4 since Saturday at 6 and have a fwb coming over after helen leaves.
I #forever alone went to twin peaks to check out the girls there they had a valentine lingerie deal going on. Hoping to see any girls that work their on the forums. Any one else care to share Originally Posted by Procomp
Had FUN for once! Took day off and spent time with a new friend
what sucks.....is the wings have to be after cuz that tobasco will light up her vulva if you daty or fiv fia.

Even if Freshly Showered. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Along w/being freshly showered what helps .... Aluminium Soap Bar for that
tabasco.

On VD if you plan on DATY or FIV/FIA i suggest eating your wings the same way you would eat/suck crawfish, with these
With butter?