EVERY ONE MUST SEE THIS CAN U HANDLE THE TRUTH

https://youtu.be/Q7cEQWYQ6y4

WAKE UP EVERYONE PLEASE ITS ALMOST TO LATE ....
Alex, I’ll take conspiracy theories for 500....
To be frank this doctor kind of talks like a babbling idiot but we don’t know what we don’t know and I’m always willing to entertain a good conspiracy theory because these crack pots are no less credible than our government and media.

We will for a fact loose many civil liberties with future quarantines which may include device monitoring (a geo fence that monitors our location and movement like many of the folks in China). In short, I would not rule out the possibility of China manufacturing a virus for population control.
To be frank this doctor kind of talks like a babbling idiot but we don’t know what we don’t know and I’m always willing to entertain a good conspiracy theory because these crack pots are no less credible than our government and media.

We will for a fact loose many civil liberties with future quarantines which may include device monitoring (a geo fence that monitors our location and movement like many of the folks in China). In short, I would not rule out the possibility of China manufacturing a virus for population control. Originally Posted by FunMonday
In the prescient words spoken by a character, I think it was Vinny, in "My Cousin Vinny"

"Either way, we're fucked"