When do you hobby?

• Crock
  • 03-15-2022, 09:53 AM
Recent discussion made me wonder about the times that they hobby. This could be interesting.

I'm wondering if most appointments are during working hours (M-F, 9-5), after hours during the week, on weekends, or if the time of availability is even a concern for you.

Let me see if I can figure out this poll option. Looks like I did.
You left out one admittedly less popular option, early mornings
  • Crock
  • 03-15-2022, 10:06 AM
You left out one admittedly less popular option, early mornings Originally Posted by mark77070
Wouldn't "Mon-Fri, but NOT 9-5" cover that?
Wouldn't "Mon-Fri, but NOT 9-5" cover that? Originally Posted by Crock
Technically yes-- but a lot of the 9-5 ers just leave for work a little early
In my dark days of the hobby I would hobby 3-5 times per week at all hours day and night.
When I'm awake....��
Yep definitely need early morning, I prefer early morning until very early afternoon, Monday through Saturday

My ATF, who I do miss being able to see due to me living out of state, have a a very fun early morning meeting.

It was a few years ago during my first visit back to Tejas. I wanted to do a Saturday afternoon but she had plans I wanted her to keep so we scheduled it for 5:30/6:00AM on Sunday

It was very dark outside and the power went out, let’s just say everything made for one hot session

Yea definitely like mornings
I prefer weekends myself. Want to enjoy it.. not after a hard days work.. and usually makes a great start for the weekend
In my dark days of the hobby I would hobby 3-5 times per week at all hours day and night. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
I can relate. I saw so many Backpage chicks back in the day between midnight and 4 a.m., it was kind of an adrenaline rush because these were mostly young black chicks, and young BP black chicks usually equals Black Pimps behind the scenes somewhere.

Only about 10% who advertised “available 24/7” actually were.
Since I just work at night, plenty seem to be around at all hours.
Prior to Covid - weeknights and weekends

After Covid - Mon - Fri early afternoon
Is there really a bad time of day for sex?
On tour I start at 9am till 9pm
I will do early AM with pre book and screening has been done .
After 9pm I'll make myself available if we seen each other before or Pre Booked screened.
Like My Mom said nothing good happens after midnight !!
I work remotely and my schedule is flexible so I typically take a 2 hour lunch break and hobby around 1130am.
I usually take a long lunch since I work from home and have the flexibility.