North Korea

Well so much for their internet. Wide spread reports that the entire nation just lost the internet. I guess we know what the US response was
  • WTF
  • 12-22-2014, 01:35 PM
I wonder if JD is North Korean?

Holy shit, hutting down his portal would be a gift from the Gods!
I think he is having sex with a robot stripper
I think he is having sex with a robot stripper Originally Posted by BigLouie
You mean there are two of them? I got taken!

The Korean Midget (it was announced today) had threatened to blast the entire US .... Japan had better hunker down .... with no computers shit is going every where!

I hope Michelle is PMSing right now. Obaminable will pull the trigger on the little fucker, cuz if he doesn't, she will, for screwing up her holiday.
I wonder what all 4 people who had access to it there are going to do now.
Well so much for their internet. Wide spread reports that the entire nation just lost the internet. I guess we know what the US response was Originally Posted by BigLouie
What exactly does that constitute, considering how most North Koreans don't even have lights?

I wonder what all 4 people who had access to it there are going to do now. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Lol, too funny. I guess BL doesn't realize that N. Korean citizens are not allowed to know anything about the outside world. They don't have TV (1 state channel to watch their god), internet or as above, electricity. If they did, that little fat fucker would've already been hung in the public square, by the people.
Best Korea will rise again! Someone find the AOL 7.0 CD.
Back up, they found the cause

Well so much for their internet. Wide spread reports that the entire nation just lost the internet. I guess we know what the US response was Originally Posted by BigLouie
Both computers?
Of course Big Louse got it wrong again. North Korea had their "private" Internet shutdown. Their government and military....still okay. It may be a joke that both the computers on the "private" Internet had problems but how many can there be in a country that has exiled itself from the world? 100? 1000? As someone pointed out them doing something like that to us causes huge problems, do the same thing to them and most Koreans would barely notice. So, if this was the response, it was a pretty piss poor response.

Kind of like the Taliban attacks one of our ships and we respond by killing a camel.
But I guess it's still a good thing that Obaminable didn't "sell the internet" ...

........... to a foreign entity.