Are You Grateful To Johnny Yanks And Chincho For Poking The Beast?

Do you folks in SA appreciate that Johnny Yanks takes it upon himself to poke and prod the beast into action? Whispers and SL were otherwise engaged and occupied in ATX, when Johnny in his never ending trolling decided to stir the pot, bringing your favorite posters back into play, for a indeterminate time to come. Then another wise prodigy of your fair city Chincho decides to taunt them, making sure they would return. Are you grateful to them?
Looks like SL voted he loves this shit.
Let's not forget to thank inspector farqeer or at least the well know board member hiding behind that handle!
We know those initials are JY.
Do you folks in SA appreciate that Johnny Yanks takes it upon himself to poke and prod the beast into action? Whispers and SL were otherwise engaged and occupied in ATX, when Johnny in his never ending trolling decided to stir the pot, bringing your favorite posters back into play, for a indeterminate time to come. Then another wise prodigy of your fair city Chincho decides to taunt them, making sure they would return. Are you grateful to them? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Good to see that the bosses have you out working this morning.
Yep we've been real busy, it's going to be rewarding though
I don't mind stirring if the person holding the laddel supplies supporting links to what they say.
I don't mind stirring if the person holding the laddel supplies supporting links to what they say. Originally Posted by Precious_b
For some its easier to just spread gossip.
For some its easier to just spread gossip. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Like the Gossip Boss #1 spread about you?
Like the Gossip Boss #1 spread about you? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
When people make a mistake and apologize I don't bring it up ever again. Sounds like "you" have a problem with the boss. Maybe you should take it up with him. Do it quick before... while you have the chance!
I don't think this poll is going like the YankMaster and Inspector a Farqeer expected it to go! Let's keep it on the from page shall me.
I don't think they are happy
And its only going to get worse! LMFAO!
That dudes a whack job
I don't think this poll is going like the YankMaster and Inspector a Farqeer expected it to go! Let's keep it on the from page shall me. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Had you considered that the results skewer your presence, not mine?

Check the other poll. "Back to Austin" it says.