Greenville?

• mar6
  • 12-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Anybody ever troll the Greenville area? Just wondering where the best areas are to look.

Was told recently by a provider friend that shall remain nameless that a friend of hers was walking on Greenville and gave me the name of her pimp (who shall also remain nameless at this point). Would like to find this girl and can only assume that there must be a particular stretch of road on Greenville that is a good place to start looking.

I know- weird situation, but from the description, this girl sounds like a nice find- too hot, clean and sober to be a SW and I'd like to find her before she deteriorates in the lifestyle.
Maybe they've moved from the NWY/35 area and headed east? I saw a couple of possible sightings the other week.
  • mar6
  • 12-10-2010, 07:34 AM
Oops . . . clarification- I did not mean Greenville the city, but Greenville Avenue in Dallas. Any SW activity there?
Pretty long street! Can you narrow down the area a little?
  • mar6
  • 12-10-2010, 04:18 PM
That's what I'm trying to do
I picked up a hot but crazy latina SW a couple years ago near the lowest greenville avenue area. Don't remember exactly where but it was near the intersection of Columbia Avenue and Munger (which turns into Greenville heading north from I-30). Every now and then I'll spot a possible SW in that area since then but never when I have the $, time and opportunity.