URL / Website: - https://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near FB area
Activities: Mpfs, dfk, MSOG, cip×2
Hair Length and Color: Curly brown
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Bilt like a big booty small latina. Hips that don't lie.
Recommendation: Yes
Built like a Latina.
Service like a K Girl
Pure Nympho
Nice review that hit all the high points without being drawn out.
One Question lingers.
Seeing some posts that LA was busted by LE. How true is that? Looks like people are still posting reviews. Another reason to stay away from these asian places.
Where did you see posts like that?
Seeing some posts that LA was busted by LE. How true is that? Looks like people are still posting reviews. Another reason to stay away from these asian places. Originally Posted by Luvsbuttcheeks
Now why go spread nonsense? Maybe go back to your bungalow… lol
They closed down for a couple days because they didn’t have any ladies working at the time.
Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Apparently she is becoming everyone’s ATF.
Tried 2 different times today and both was taken.
It speaks volumes when you see reviews saying I saw her 2,3,6 times.
Definitely sounds like she can make a man go broke.
Seeing some posts that LA was busted by LE. How true is that? Looks like people are still posting reviews. Another reason to stay away from these asian places. Originally Posted by Luvsbuttcheeks
Would you mind sharing those posts please? It only helps your credibility.
Ha ha she probably could. Her service is just quality.. at least for me. And I think she looks good.. got a nice figure on her. She is a great package. Easily a go to when you want to make sure you have a good visit.

And I try to book the day before.. but even then, the original times I wanted were taken. Today I did get the hour I wanted tho lol
It’s posted in ourhome2 Dallas alerts. I am just passing along the info so people are aware of it.
Now why go spread nonsense? Maybe go back to your bungalow… lol
They closed down for a couple days because they didn’t have any ladies working at the time. Originally Posted by Deus_Soul
My post was a question to see if anyone knew anything about it. Don’t understand why people are retarded to think i am promoting few places.