Liberal Utopia San Francisco

Go woke, go broke

San Francisco is dying.

San Francisco home prices are down 33% in just 1 year.

The city lost 7% of its population since 2020.

Home prices in the Bay Area are down more over the last 10 months than the first 10 months of the Financial Crisis.

The decline of San Francisco is alarming.

The decline of San Francisco real estate can be seen beyond residential.

This week, Nordstrom announced that they will be closing all stores in downtown San Francisco.

Management said the “dynamics of the city changed” which is impacting their ability to draw in customers.

Meanwhile, office vacancy rates in San Francisco have skyrocketed since 2020.

Even after the Dot-com bubble, vacancies did not cross 20%.

Currently, the vacancy rate is at 29.5% and rising rapidly.

There is over 30 million square feet of vacant office space in the city.
Most recently, a $300 million office building in San Francisco has failed to attract buyers.

According to a report from WSJ, it is expected to sell for $60 million, 80% less than what it was worth 4 years ago.

San Francisco activity has the lowest cell phone activity out of any city, when compared to pre-pandemic.

Cell phone activity is at just 31% of pre-pandemic levels.

Simply put, people are leaving.

San Francisco was once my favorite city to visit. Now, you couldn’t pay me to go there.
San Francisco was once my favorite city to visit. Now, you couldn’t pay me to go there. Originally Posted by bambino
I agree. It’s an incredibly beautiful city, such a shame liberalism destroyed it
Ooops, had to delete the link because of forbidden topics. But hey, you can’t post what libtards support on a hooker board. It’s that bad.
Ooops, had to delete the link because of forbidden topics. But hey, you can’t post what libtards support on a hooker board. It’s that bad. Originally Posted by bambino
It is indeed
Liberal Utopia: Two-Mile-Long Vehicle Encampment Spotted In California

The growing number of homeless encampments has spread like wildfire throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. For years, lawmakers in the state have implemented progressive policies that have backfired, sparking a multitude of crises, including soaring crime, rising homelessness, out-of-control *********, and population and business exodus.

One of the latest examples of implementing failed progressive policies is the inability to effectively address the homelessness and ****** crisis on a two-mile stretch of road in Marin County, California, overrun by cars, tents, RVs, and trailers parked on the side of the road.

Just north of San Francisco along Binford Road, the Daily Mail counted at least 135 vehicles. This is one of the largest encampment sites in the state.

Latest San Francisco retail closure sees T-Mobile shutter huge two-story store close to huge Nordstrom stores and Saks off Fifth that are also shutting-up shop

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ss-exodus.html
Originally Posted by berryberry

Well, I did the math for that. Supposedly the black population of California is 2.251 Million. Divide that by 1.2 Million, and if I'm right, each black person will receive a WHOPPING $1.87

WOO! Don't go spending it all in one place!!
Well, I did the math for that. Supposedly the black population of California is 2.251 Million. Divide that by 1.2 Million, and if I'm right, each black person will receive a WHOPPING $1.87

WOO! Don't go spending it all in one place!! Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay
Nah - the crazy ass leftist panel approved $1.2 million EACH
Nah - the crazy ass leftist panel approved $1.2 million EACH Originally Posted by berryberry
I’m going blackface and moving to Cali!!!!
I’m going blackface and moving to Cali!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Don't even need to go blackface Bam.

Just do what the Indiana Councilman did and identify as a black lesbian woman. The crazy ass left made the rules, they have to accept you as a black lesbian woman if that is who you identify as