BAREBACK

A guy PM me through here asking me if we can go another round for BAREBACK. I replied him i never done BAREBACK with the clients and he was saying he have seen me twice BAREBACK. He is complately out of his mind.
More info pls PM me.
Join the club, there is another couple threads about this same subject.
  • PT4ME
  • 10-17-2011, 01:37 AM
A guy PM me through here asking me if we can go another round for BAREBACK. I replied him i never done BAREBACK with the clients and he was saying he have seen me twice BAREBACK. He is complately out of his mind.
More info pls PM me. Originally Posted by asianjj
LIONS, and TIGERS, and BEARS!!! OMG!! Are we here again ALREADY??

......if he is PM'ing you and you know you have never done this, "what the problum iz?"

.......just sayin'! (well not really, LMAO too!) Kinda gettin' pathetic just say NO damnit! ....

Mods..... Mods........Mods??? Can we kill this one before it grows?

-PT-
More info pls PM me. Originally Posted by asianjj
my suggestion asian jj, if you DONT know the guy or his username, then just do not reply!!! sounds like he is attempting to stir up some shit.

report the pvt msg to the moderators.

or just tell him to bring the two horses you all rode last time and just a blanket so you can go bare back horse riding. he probably wont get the humor out of that one.
He had 1 idea that was good. Returning to see you. I need to do that. I know you are a vey safe povider. Will see you again soon.