SHould I be worried with BBBJ?

Hey all. THis is probably an ignorant question but Ive recently visited a few providers that offered BBBJ's and I accepted it but did cover myself for the main deal.

Now Im just a little worried. WHat is the likelyhood that I can contract an STD and pass it onto my partner? ANyone have good/bad experiences with this subject please kindly offer some thought. THanks
Welcome -

Zero to none - unless of course she has an active cold sore. Even at that slim as the sore would have to be genital herpes. Her chances are better though if you had something, but still pretty slim as salva kills a lot of germs!

Chica - we need a newbie sticky that every new registrant gets a link to when they sign up - maybe require they read it before account is activated!
My understand is that while is theoretically possible to contract SOME STDs from BBBJ, in practice, it is very very improbable. The exception is as Louigi noted, getting Herpes simplex 1 from an open cold sore.
If you are really concerned that a provider may have an std transmissible by oral sex take all precautions and make no guesses- just slap a condom on.
I DONT CARE WHAT THEY SAY..YES GIRL/BOY YEEEEESSSSSS!! xxoo annie
No I promise you every thing is just fine...don't worry about anything..it's all good lol
FAMOUS 'LAST WORDS' IDIOT.. XXOO ANNIE 22 YERS IN BIZ AND 13 HERE .. TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH.. annie
STDs—can be transmitted through oral sex. While the exact risk of transmitting HIV through oral sex is unknown, it is generally thought to be lower than other sex practices. The risks from most of these types of infections are generally considered far less than those associated with vaginal or anal sex.
If the receiving partner has wounds or open sores on their genitals, or if the giving partner has wounds or open sores on or in their mouth, or bleeding gums, this poses an increased risk of STD transmission. Brushing the teeth, flossing, undergoing dental work, or eating crunchy foods such as chips relatively soon before or after giving oral sex can also increase the risk of transmission, because all of these activities can cause small scratches in the lining of the mouth. These wounds, even when they are microscopic, increase the chances of contracting STDs that can be transmitted orally under these conditions. Such contact can also lead to more mundane infections from common bacteria and viruses found in, around, and secreted from the genital regions.
Just keep an eye on it for awhile.Don't get too OVER focused on the penis.I worried myself into a frenzy once.
I loved the first.. did not get the last.. watch the penis?? Bad back broken teeth is what can cause the DEATH thing lol.. AND thats why I actually CHECK .. hoove ta mouth ya know lol....
Seriously what the fuck is going on here? The comments here are all over the place. Hey OP, If you're so worried use a condom it's that simple.
I loved the first.. did not get the last.. watch the penis?? Bad back broken teeth is what can cause the DEATH thing lol.. AND thats why I actually CHECK .. hoove ta mouth ya know lol.... Originally Posted by annie@christophers
if you get too caught up in your penis, you can end up "checking it" much too often.Its a tug of war I wouldnt wish on my worst enemy.You can start thinking and thinking about it then all of a sudden you think it may be hurting when you pee but you cant be certain so you have to put it away all along having the thought in the back of your mind that any day now it may escalate.
Hey all. THis is probably an ignorant question but Ive recently visited a few providers that offered BBBJ's and I accepted it but did cover myself for the main deal.

Now Im just a little worried. WHat is the likelyhood that I can contract an STD and pass it onto my partner? ANyone have good/bad experiences with this subject please kindly offer some thought. THanks Originally Posted by JohnDoe1

Yes you can and yes you should be worried. Ignorance seems to be bliss on this subject around here. Any married man who is getting BBBJ's from hookers, then going home and fucking their wife, needs their ass kicked. If you want to risk your health, that is your choice, but to indanger your wife is selfish as hell.
if you get too caught up in your penis, you can end up "checking it" much too often.Its a tug of war ... Originally Posted by JONBALLS
One should not play tug of war with his penis.

To the OP, post pics when your pecker falls off, please.
I wouldnt wish on my worst enemy. Originally Posted by JONBALLS
One should not play tug of war with his penis.

To the OP, post pics when your pecker falls off, please. Originally Posted by pyramider
naw....no worries, don't get him second guessing.....does anybody LISTEN to anything?