Texas's abundant providers

On a curious note, I have noticed that Texas has alot of providers compared to the rest of the country. I have even noticed trolling on BP that there are more providers advertising there too. Now of course being from Texas I am going to immediately wave the Texas banner high and revel in the glory that is due Texas (LOL ) but I would like to hear other opinions as to Why is that?
TEXAS is a big state with multiple major metropolitan cities unlike most states that only have one or two.

my 2 cents.
  • SARR
  • 11-21-2011, 03:46 PM
This board is a spinoff of ASPD which was a Texas/Louisiana board, so the core members are from this area.
Above posters summed it up. It used to be my perception that I could never make money in Texas because of the low rates and abundance of hot providers...I stand corrected. There are many HDH ladies who do quite well in both Houston and Dallas, but the bulk of those clients are not on Eccie.
Thank you, London, for your comment. Above posters are correct: BIG state, multiple major markets and rate differences within the state ( Austin more expensive than SA, Dallas more expensive than...???, etc.) GORGEOUS, SEXY women here ready to play!

Welcome back to Texas, London!
Heh...easy there boy. I am NOT done messing with you guys just yet. I also should mention that Texas does seem like it has more a holes, but that too is based on more people vs. other cities. Can't toss an entire state because of a few dipwads lol.