Provider feet

I've always wondered why providers don't post more pics of their feet. Foot fetish is the most common fetish in the world. Ladies, can you post pics of your feet in this forum?
The ones I've seen on her (posted feet pics) are average at best. If you have a foot fetish, go to wikifeet.com for more pics.
I guess I'm pretty dull. What does one do with a foot fetish? Don't get me wrong....I like to loot at pretty feet on a lady but looking is about all I want to do with them.
I guess I'm pretty dull. What does one do with a foot fetish? Don't get me wrong....I like to loot at pretty feet on a lady but looking is about all I want to do with them. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Sexual arousal + foot = foot fetish.

Extrapolate from that
Some guys only want to play with your feet, and nothing else. Massage by foot, footjob (like a handjob) and COF (cum on feet).
Feet.....
While I am more then happy to entertain foot fetishes (I actually gave a foot job just today), I find that the guys with feet fetishes are the BIGGEST time wasters and PICTURE COLLECTORS! For some reason they seem to think it is okay to bug me for pictures and want to talk about my feet with no hint that they are even considering booking an appointment.

Here are a few pictures of my fat & flat yet perfect little piggies!

Some guys only want to play with your feet, and nothing else. Massage by foot, footjob (like a handjob) and COF (cum on feet). Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

Yep, tis true!! I know I'm in the VERY MINORITY here, but all I am interested in is feet. So, Daphne, this describes me pretty well.
While I am more then happy to entertain foot fetishes (I actually gave a foot job just today), I find that the guys with feet fetishes are the BIGGEST time wasters and PICTURE COLLECTORS! For some reason they seem to think it is okay to bug me for pictures and want to talk about my feet with no hint that they are even considering booking an appointment.

Here are a few pictures of my fat & flat yet perfect little piggies!

Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Brooke, I am guilty of asking for pics of feet then not scheduling. I didn't want any hard feeling or to waste anybodys time, but when you look at profiles on here, you can see boobs, butts, pretty much everything EXCEPT feet. So, when someone like me who is looking soley, no pun intended, for feet, seeing them is kind of important. And sometimes after seeing the pics, they're just not what I had in mind. Just an opinion from the other perspective on this. Thanks for being open minded and sharing the pics of your feet, they look nice!
Yep, tis true!! I know I'm in the VERY MINORITY here, but all I am interested in is feet. So, Daphne, this describes me pretty well. Originally Posted by oktickler
Not as small a minority as you would think! We have discussions about this from time to time in Another Realm. Thanks for sharing.
My feet getting some much needed rest. I hope you feet lovers enjoy!
Being a foot person, I'm loving this thread. Keep the pictures coming please.
Originally Posted by SweetCakes
Very nice!!!!! Gonna have to schedule something with you.
  • RoxyG
  • 06-03-2013, 11:34 PM
Will post another after my pedi in the a.m...

I have to agree, these are some fine looking feet!! You ever make it up DFW way let me know, would like to have some time with them. Thanks very much for sharing that pic.

Originally Posted by SweetCakes